Double-wall corrugated pipes detail use purposeDouble-wall corrugated pipes were first developed in the 1950s, and have developed by leaps and bounds in the past 20 years. Among the double-wall corrugated pipes that have been developed and applied, according to the materials used in the production of double-wall corrugated pipes, they can be divided into "HDPE corrugated pipes", "UPVC corrugated pipes", "PP corrugated pipes", etc., of which PVC double-wall corrugated pipes The current output is large. The double-wall corrugated pipe adopts a special "circular groove" type special-shaped cross-sectional form in its structural design. This kind of pipe is novel in design and reasonable in structure, breaking through the traditional "plate" structure of ordinary pipes, so that the pipe has sufficient pressure resistance and resistance. Impact strength and good flexibility. According to the structure of the double-wall corrugated pipe, the corrugated pipe can be divided into single-wall corrugated pipe and double-wall corrugated pipe.
It is mainly used for large-scale water transportation, water supply, drainage, sewage, exhaust, subway ventilation, mine ventilation, farm irrigation, etc. with working pressure below 0.6MPa. In order to ensure the better toughness and long service life of the bellows of the equipment, it is necessary to understand the purpose and scope of the double-wall bellows.
Next, I will introduce the purpose and scope of the double-wall corrugated pipe in detail:
1. Municipal engineering. Can be used for drainage and sewage pipes.
2. Construction engineering. Used for building rainwater pipes, underground drainage pipes, sewage pipes, ventilation pipes, etc.
3. Electrical and telecommunications engineering. It can be used as protection tube for various power cables.
4. Railway and highway communications. Used as a protective tube for communication cables and optical cables.
5. Industry. Widely used in sewage pipes in chemical industry, medicine, embracing and other industries.
6. Agriculture and garden projects. Used for irrigation and drainage of farmland, orchards, tea gardens and forest belts.
7. Road engineering. Used as seepage and drainage pipes for railways and highways.
8. Mine. It can be used for mine ventilation and water supply and drainage pipes.
9. The double-wall corrugated pipe with holes can be used as the seepage drain pipe of the saline-alkali highway.
10. Golf course and football field engineering. Used for water seepage and drainage pipes of golf courses and football fields.