Application and classification of wood plastic productsApplication and classification of wood plastic products
Wood-plastic, or wood-plastic composite, is a new type of composite material that has flourished in recent years. Rice hulls, straws and other waste plant fibers are mixed into a new wooden material, and then subjected to plastic processing processes such as extrusion, molding, injection molding, etc. to produce plates or profiles. Currently mainly used in industries such as building materials, furniture, logistics and packaging. Plates that are formed by hot extrusion after mixing plastic and wood powder at a certain ratio are called extruded wood-plastic composite plates. Application areas of wood-plastic products: wood-plastic interior doors, baseboards, overall cabinets, wardrobes, external wall hanging panels, ceilings, decorative wall panels, outdoor floors, guardrail posts, plastic steel pavilions, garden guardrails, balcony guardrails, fence fence , Leisure benches, tree ponds, flower stands, flower box air-conditioning racks, air-conditioning shields, shutters, road signs, transportation pallets, etc.
The main materials are divided into two categories: PE wood plastic and PVC wood plastic:
1. PE wood-plastic advantages: PE wood-plastic material has waterproof and anti-corrosion properties, high hardness, easy to deform and buckle when heated, but thickened or porous hollow structure is good. Disadvantages: 1) The product has a limited life span for outdoor use; it is 3-5 years old; 2) Poor resistance to oxidation and photodecomposition, even if antioxidants and UV reference agents are added, the effect is not ideal and will affect Product strength and color fastness; 3) The appearance of the product is uniform in color, no woody feeling, and the appearance is poor.
2. Advantages of PVC wood-plastic: 1) PVC wood-plastic products can be made with new materials or old materials (while PE with new materials is too costly and the product cannot enter the market), and modification is easier, The amount of supplement depends on the quality of production; 2) PVC can be made into low-foam wood-plastic products, so the cost is lower, and it is suitable to use co-extrusion (double-material multi-material co-extrusion or steel-plastic co-extrusion) Both the strength and the wood grain feel are good; 3) PVC can be secondary processed, and various appearances or paints cover UV paint, the product looks good and the color fastness is good; 4) The waterproof and anticorrosive properties of PVC wood plastic products are also the same.
The difference between PE wood plastic and PVC wood plastic
1) Different manufacturing methods: The preparation of PE wood-plastic products mainly adopts cold push method; the preparation of PVC wood-plastic products can be divided into vacuum forming, cold push method and three-roll suppression.
2) Different raw materials: PE wood-plastic materials are mainly secondary and tertiary PE recycled materials plus wood powder, calcium powder and a small amount of modifier. The materials for manufacturing PVC wood-plastic are mainly PVC resin powder, PVC recycled materials, wood powder, stone powder and some modifiers.
3) Different performance: PE wood-plastic products are heavy, with high hardness, high brittleness, and large creep. PVC wood-plastic products are light in weight, poor in hardness, good in toughness, and have creep. They are not as big as PE wood-plastic products.
4) Different uses: PE wood plastic products are mainly based on outdoor garden construction, green wood such as guardrails, floors, trash cans, flower ponds, trays and so on. PVC wood plastic products are mainly interior decoration materials, such as doors, floors, baseboards, door covers and so on. In addition, there is a better category for wood-plastic materials-ABS wood-plastic products. ABS wood-plastic products are easy to process and have good strength. They can also be used for wood grain effect, which is not easy to damage.If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.