Briefly describe the technical measures and novel advantages of the hole forming of the prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipmentBriefly describe the technical measures and novel advantages of the hole forming of the prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment
According to the test of the frictional resistance of the prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment and the prestress loss of the anchor ring mouth and the overall construction technical requirements of the box girder prefabrication construction, in order to ensure the construction quality of the prestressed engineering, the hole formation of the prestressed plastic corrugated pipe was adopted The following technical measures:
1. The corrugated pipe material of the prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment pipe must meet sufficient strength to maintain the shape of the pipe and prevent damage during handling and concrete pouring. At the same time, it should also have good flexibility, wear resistance and insulation properties. There is no adverse chemical reaction between the pipe material and concrete, prestressed steel bars or cement grout.
2. When installing the corrugated pipe, ensure that the position is correct, the passage is unobstructed, and the end embedded steel plate is perpendicular to the center line of the passage. Before the installation of the pipe, the plastic corrugated pipe shall be laid out according to the coordinate specified in the design, and the positioning steel shall be set and marked with paint. Then use "ohmic stirrups" to fix the corrugated pipe on the positioning steel bars (using spot welding or binding wire). The spacing of the positioning stirrups is 60 cm on the straight line and 40 cm on the curve.
3. Corrugated pipe extension joints should be welded with special welding machines or special joints, and the joints should be tightly wrapped with sealing tape to take double protection measures to prevent the cement slurry from penetrating into the pipeline and causing the pipeline to block when the concrete is poured.
4. Connect the bellows to the anchor plate, seal it with sealant after connection, and then tie the sealant tightly with a cable tie.
5. After the prestressed plastic corrugated pipe enters the site, send a special person to check its appearance, appearance quality and whether it is damaged during transportation. After the corrugated pipe is banded and formed, a full-time quality inspector should be arranged for inspection before entering the next process.
6. After the pipe is installed in the formwork, insert the core pipe into the pipe, which runs through the entire length of the pipe to prevent the pipe from being deformed and displaced due to the excessive compressive stress of the concrete. After the concrete is poured about 100 (temperature x hours), pull out the core tube of the corrugated tube, observe the surface of the core tube, and confirm that there is no mud infiltration in the tube.
Prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment
The advantages of novel materials of prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment:
1. The friction coefficient of the reserved pipe of the prestressed plastic corrugated pipe is small, thereby reducing the friction loss during the tensioning process.
2. HDPE is the raw material of prestressed plastic corrugated pipe. Its corrosion resistance is far superior to metals, alkali corrosion and acid resistance. It will not corrode itself and can effectively protect the prestressed tendons from corrosion. Many prestressed structures are subject to severe external influences, such as deicing salt or salt water. When the post-tensioned component collapses due to the collapse of the waterproof layer, the leakage of micro-cracks, and the blockage or failure of drainage facilities, the prestressed tendons may be corroded. The pre-stressed plastic corrugated pipe can provide a barrier protection for the pre-stressed steel bar and prevent the pollution of harmful substances through the pipeline, thereby ensuring the better durability of the post-tensioned pre-stressed structure.
3. The prestressed plastic corrugated pipe is non-conductive, which can prevent stray current from corroding.
4. The prestressed plastic corrugated pipe has high strength, not afraid of stepping on it, and not easy to be broken by the vibrating rod.
5. Prestressed plastic bellows have better fatigue resistance, which can greatly improve the fatigue resistance of components.