One article to understand the current situation and development trend of China's thermal insulation energy-saving materialsOne article to understand the current situation and development trend of China's thermal insulation energy-saving materials
Recently, the China Thermal Insulation Materials Association released the "13th Five-Year Development Plan of China's Thermal Insulation and Energy-Saving Materials Industry", which covers the current status, existing problems, development environment, development goals, main tasks and development priorities, and security measures of the thermal insulation and energy-saving materials industry. Attached are the output of various insulation and energy-saving materials in 2010 and 2015, the main national and industry standards and regulations promulgated and implemented in the field of thermal insulation during the 12th Five-Year Plan period.
1. Current status of thermal insulation energy-saving materials industry
Insulation materials: inorganic, organic, composite, sound absorption, sound insulation materials;
Industrial scale: In 2015, the output of thermal insulation and energy-saving materials nationwide was 5.64 million tons, with an average annual growth rate of 5.59%, forming the world's largest thermal insulation and energy-saving product manufacturing and processing capabilities, as well as industrial supporting capabilities including mechanical equipment manufacturing and technical engineering services.
1. The production capacity and application proportion of inorganic insulation energy-saving materials such as rock wool, foam glass, vacuum insulation board, etc. have steadily increased;
2. The proportion of rock wool and its products increased from 27.56% in 2010 to 36.35% in 2015, and the foam glass production capacity reached 2.6 million cubic meters;
3. New types of fireproof and flame retardant composite thermal insulation decorative materials, thermal insulation fireproof structural modules and other building assembly-type integrated products continue to emerge, gradually replacing traditional, flammable organic building insulation products;
4. The Langfang area of Hebei Province has become a domestic production area for rock wool, glass wool, and foam glass, accounting for 25%, 60%, and 30% of the country respectively;
5. Shandong and Inner Mongolia have become my country's aluminum silicate fiber industry gathering areas, and Fujian, Chongqing, and Jiangsu have become my country's high-end insulation material industry gathering areas such as vacuum insulation panels.
Technical equipment level:
1. Overcome the key problems of large-scale production equipment technology in the field of rock wool, and successfully developed a 50,000-ton rock wool production line;
2. During the 12th Five-Year Plan period, a total of 62 rock wool production lines with a production capacity of more than 20,000 tons were built, with a production capacity of 1.5 million tons, including 11 production lines with an annual output of more than 30,000 tons;
3. The technical level of foam glass equipment has advanced by leaps and bounds, and the scale of single-line production capacity has been expanded by 40 times, from 1500m3/year to 60,000m3/year; major breakthroughs have been made in the research and development of key technologies for the industrial production of aerogel composite products.
1. "Code for Fire Protection of Architectural Design"
2. "Energy consumption limit per unit product of rock wool, slag wool and its products"
3. More than 40 standards and technical regulations for thermal insulation and energy-saving materials, such as "Internal Thermal Insulation Composite Panel System".
1. Hebei Dacheng County shut down 165 backward small rock wool production lines, eliminated more than 500,000 tons of backward production capacity, and invested 100 million yuan in environmental protection equipment for rock wool in Hebei region;
2. The centrifugal glass wool production process is gradually eliminated and replaced by the backward flame cotton production process;
3. High-end and refined comprehensive utilization of industrial solid waste has achieved remarkable results in inorganic thermal insulation materials such as rock wool, aluminum silicate fiber, foam glass, and foamed microcrystalline ceramics.
2. Problems in the insulation material industry
1. The production capacity of most thermal insulation materials such as rock wool and EPS is severely surplus, the price has dropped by 10%-30%, and the capacity utilization rate of most enterprises is less than 50%;
2. Homogeneous and low-end products, small business chaos, malignant low-price competition, and high corporate receivables are becoming more and more common, and industry profits are continuously decreasing.
1. The development model mainly driven by scale expansion and investment in production factors still dominates the development of the industry;
2. The bulk of low-value products account for a relatively high proportion, and the scale of high-value-added and high-performance products is relatively small, showing the characteristics of "more old and less new";
3. The overall technical level of the whole industry is not high, and enterprises that use backward production methods and technical equipment still exist in large numbers, causing a series of problems such as environmental pollution, waste of resources, and quality and safety accidents.
The business model is simple:
1. Lack of an effective innovation platform, most companies do not have technology research and development institutions, and material application innovation is seriously out of line with the market;
2. There is a serious shortage of mid- to high-level professional talents and skilled technical workers in technology development, business management, marketing, etc.;
3. Most enterprises have simple business models, low levels of market financing and marketing strategies, and low brand recognition and market influence.
3. Development environment of thermal insulation materials
1. Accelerate the promotion of new urbanization and bring market opportunities to the scale development of the industry;
2. Mandatory building energy efficiency standards and housing consumption upgrades bring major opportunities for the industry to improve quality and efficiency;
3. Favorable policies for green building materials are introduced intensively, which will bring new opportunities and new opportunities for the insulation and energy-saving acoustic materials;
4. The reform of the economic system and the regulation of the market environment bring opportunities for the healthy and sustainable development of the industry.
1. Constraints such as resource and environmental security are becoming stronger and stronger, which poses severe challenges to the development of the industry;
2. Supply-side reforms pose new challenges to industry development;
3. Homogeneous competition and continuous increase in factor costs pose challenges for the industry to enhance its core competitiveness.
Insulation and energy-saving materials and materials will be upgraded to scale, standardization, standardization and informatization, and upgraded to high-end industries in the value chain to achieve improved quality and efficiency.
1. Two major application areas of thermal insulation and energy-saving materials: thermal insulation of building envelopes and industrial cooling and heating equipment, kilns, pipes, and thermal insulation of vehicles;
2. The proportion of inorganic materials will gradually increase, while organic materials will decrease accordingly;
3. It is estimated that by 2020, the domestic market for thermal insulation and energy-saving materials will exceed 300 billion yuan.
4. Development goals
1. By 2020, the effect of industrial structure adjustment will be obvious, and large-scale operation and industrial concentration will be greatly improved;
2. The company's technical equipment level, modern management level and informatization level have been significantly improved, and a group of "special, excellent, and excellent" industry leaders have been formed;
3. The energy consumption and pollutant emissions of key enterprises have reached the national standard limits;
4. The proportion of high-performance insulation and energy-saving materials and composite integrated products has increased significantly;
5. 60% of the products passed the green building material certification.
Main development goals during the "13th Five-Year Plan" period
Category Indicator 2015 2020
Structural adjustment goals Production concentration of the top 5 companies (%) ＜10 ＞40
Proportion of high-end materials and integrated products (%)> 30
Number of the top 500 Chinese building materials companies (households) 6 20
Proportion of brand enterprises above the provincial level of acoustic materials (%) 2 8
Green development goals Average energy consumption of rock wool enterprises (kg standard coal/ton) 450 400
Green Building Material Mark Certification Products (%) ＞60
Proportion of enterprises that have passed cleaner production certification (%) >70
Proportion of companies in the acoustic materials industry that have received EIA certification (%) 6 20
Technological progress target The proportion of technology investment of enterprises above designated size in the sales revenue of enterprises (%)> 3
Proportion of professionals in acoustic materials (%) 18.6 25
V. Main tasks and development priorities
1. Deepen industrial structure adjustment:
2. Optimizing the industrial structure: strategizing by industry, optimizing existing production capacity and eliminating backward production capacity;
3. Optimize industry organization structure: strengthen cooperation between associations and planning consulting service organizations, support and assist leading industry enterprises to formulate enterprise development planning strategies, promote mergers and acquisitions, strengthen alliances, and improve industry scale and intensive operation levels;
4. Optimize the product structure of the industry: focus on the development of inorganic insulation and energy-saving materials with good thermal insulation, good heat insulation, light weight, high weather resistance, convenient construction, good fireproof performance, use of safe and long-lived organic insulation materials and composite materials, as well as green and environmental protection High value-added acoustic materials.
Fully promote green manufacturing:
1. Deeply promote energy saving and emission reduction;
2. Vigorously develop circular economy: use blast furnace slag, fly ash, construction waste, coal gangue, waste glass, straw and other solid wastes to produce high-performance insulation and energy-saving materials according to local conditions;
3. Promote the evaluation and identification of green building materials;
4. Improve the level of green intelligent manufacturing: For key energy-consuming enterprises such as rock mineral wool, glass wool, aluminum silicate fiber, etc., implement dynamic monitoring, control and energy contract management of large-scale energy-consuming equipment to improve the ability of the enterprise to balance the production capacity and energy consumption. Promote the transformation of enterprises from mechanized and automated production to digital, refined management and intelligent production.
Establish an honest and standardized industry order:
1. Establish and improve the industry credit system: Give play to the important role of industry associations in credit construction, accelerate the development of industry credit evaluation standards and methods, establish industry enterprise credit files, and carry out demonstration activities for credit enterprise demonstration.
2. Strengthen industry self-discipline mechanism.
Enhance innovation support capabilities:
1. Innovative research and development methods: actively guide social capital and corporate capital to participate in the transformation and promotion of scientific and technological achievements, regularly publish the roadmap of key technologies and product innovations in the heat-insulating and energy-saving materials industry, and vigorously promote the innovation of all people, adopt crowd creation, crowd sourcing, crowd funding Model to overcome a number of key common technologies that restrict the overall improvement of product performance, product quality, and industrial competitiveness;
2. Improve the standard system;
3. Clear research and development direction.
Column focuses on the development of technologies and products
Advanced basic materials: high-quality building insulation rock wool, foam glass, foamed microcrystalline ceramic, magnesia gas cement, graphite polystyrene board, real gold board; vacuum insulation board, aerogel and other super insulation products; insulation insulation insulation Thermal coatings, high-performance heat-reflective coatings; thermal insulation and decoration integrated panels, structural thermal insulation integrated panels, thermal insulation fireproof and waterproof flexible roofing systems, organic and inorganic composite lightweight plates; honeycomb nano thermal insulation panels, glass wool roll felt insulation materials, glass fiber Reinforced inorganic composite insulation board, soluble fiber cotton, polyester fiber insulation products; phase change insulation mortar, inorganic binder, formaldehyde-free binder; aluminum silicate fiber suitable for use at temperatures above 1300 ℃; heat insulation and sound insulation , Fireproof, waterproof and other composite materials; rock wool and glass wool insulation materials for steel structures; low-density and high-strength calcium silicate insulation materials and composite calcium silicate products; green, environmentally friendly high value-added acoustic materials; inorganic and Organically combined composite material, assembled steel wire frame sandwich panel; polyester acoustic material.
Comprehensive resource utilization technology: production process and equipment such as rock wool, slag wool and foamed ceramic microcrystals using industrial solid waste, as well as industrial solid waste agglomeration process and equipment, hot melt slag melting and tempering technology and equipment, hot melt Automatic control system and equipment for slag flow; technology for producing thermal insulation materials using agricultural wastes; technology for preparing light-weight high-strength self-insulation wall materials using silicon aluminum solid wastes.
Cutting-edge technology and equipment: glass wool integrated barrel mill system, gas-fired roller conveyor transmission foaming furnace; fiber spraying technology in the construction field; ultra-thick steel wire grid sandwich panel production equipment and technology for severe cold areas, assembled steel wire grid clamp Core integrated plate and steel structure application supporting technology, prefabricated steel wire mesh sandwich integrated plate envelope structure system; melt flow control system for dual fiber rock wool production, dual fiber technology and equipment, high speed cotton gathering felt technology and Equipment, 2.4m wide board felt production technology and equipment; multi-porous particle insulation and energy-saving material coating technology; sintered porous blocks and filled foamed polystyrene sintered hollow blocks energy-saving technology; expanded vitrified micro-bead insulation mortar preparation and application Technology; Thermal insulation energy-saving technology of titanium sodium silicon super-insulation material; Energy-saving glass film with intelligent adjustment of transreflectivity; Nano-ceramic skeleton fiber reinforced material; Energy-saving technology of sandwich composite light building structure system; Ultra-thin thermal insulation board technology for wall; Water-efficient Energy-saving technology of thermal insulation coating; nano-gradient structure thermal insulation material energy-saving technology; ceramic nano-fiber thermal insulation technology; ultra-fine aviation grade glass wool process technology; glass fiber cryogenic insulation material technology.
Key common technologies: vacuum insulation board is used in building insulation technology, industrial production technology of aerogel materials, EPS fireproof modification technology, phenolic foam board modification technology, fireproof wall insulation system, rock wool thin plaster insulation technology; Utilize isopentane, carbon dioxide and other green foaming agents to produce organic thermal insulation material technology, continuous fiber formation, dry process blanket production of high-grade aluminum silicate fiber technology; vitrified microbead external wall external insulation board continuous production technology, multi-component high Technology of molecular polymer fiber sound-absorbing and heat-insulating materials, matching technology of polyurethane rigid foam used for wall insulation; research on powder control of glass wool, rock wool and mineral wool; selection of particle size range and sound absorption performance of expanded perlite and expanded silica Researches such as improvement; research on the stability of sound absorption performance of foamed plastics, foamed polyurethane, foamed glass, and aerated concrete; research on the flame retardant properties of fibers, optimal fineness range, antistatic properties, etc.; blending of polyester fiber acoustic materials Research on uniformity control of cotton, thickness control of laying net, control of needle punching speed and density.
1. Strive for policy support;
2. Strengthen the implementation of planning;
3. Create a fair environment;
4. Do a good job of propaganda and education: strengthen the promotion and publicity of thermal insulation and energy-saving materials, make full use of various media, large-scale exhibitions, forums and other platforms, widely popularize the production and application knowledge of thermal insulation and energy-saving materials, eliminate social misunderstandings, and guide correct consumption.
Annex I Output of various thermal insulation and energy-saving materials in 2010 and 2015
No. Product Name Unit Production in 2010 Production in 2015 Average annual growth (%)
1 Rock slag cotton and products 10,000 tons 118.41 205 11.60
2 Glass wool and products (including flame cotton) 10,000 tons 54.7 64 3.19
3 Aluminum silicate fiber and products 10,000 tons 31.82 34 1.33
4 Hard insulation materials 10,000 tons 29.37 42 7.42
5 Organic thermal insulation products 10,000 tons 184.38 204 2.04
6 Compound silicate and products 10,000 tons 10.99 15 6.42
Total: 10,000 tons 429.67 564 5.59
Various composite products
7 Mineral wool decorative sound-absorbing board 10 thousand m2 9201 5500 -9.78
8 Rigid polyurethane sandwich panel with aluminum foil surface 10,000 m2 86.45 148 11.35
9 Rigid phenolic sandwich panel with aluminum foil surface 10,000 m2 820 1640 14.87
10 Sandwich panels such as steel wire netting 10,000 m2 6445 7320 2.58
11 Insulation sandwich panel with metal surface for construction 10,000 m2 7569 9108 3.77
12 Insulated products with metal surface composited on the construction site 10,000 m2 25098 24780 -0.25
13 Fiber spray insulation products 10,000 m2 150 271 12.56
14 Vacuum insulation board 10,000 m2 80 1105 69.07
15 Phenolic foam board for external insulation of external walls 10,000 m2 5.8 1344 197.16
Total 10,000 m2 49455.25 51216 0.70
Annex II Main national and industry standards and regulations promulgated and implemented during the 12th Five-Year Plan period
Standard/Code No. Year of Promulgation
Phenolic foam sandwich panel with metal surface for construction JC/T2155-2012 2012
External wall interior insulation composite panel system GB/T30593-2014 2014
Rigid phenolic foam insulation products for external insulation of external walls JC/T2265-2014 2014
Expanded vermiculite fireproof board JC/T2341-2015 2015
Vacuum insulation panels for constructionJG/T438-2014 2014
Composite thermal insulation gypsum board JC/T2077-2011 2011
Foam glass insulation products JC/T647-2014 2014
Technical requirements for materials of foam glass exterior insulation system JG/T469-2015 2015
Rigid foam polyurethane board thin plastering exterior wall exterior insulation system material JG/T420-2013 2013
Mortar for extruded polystyrene board thin plastering external wall external insulation system JC/T2084-2011 2011
Molded polystyrene board thin plastering exterior wall insulation system material GB/T29906-2013 2013
Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) thin plastering exterior wall insulation system material GB/T30595-2014 2014
Rock wool products for external insulation of building exterior wall GB/T25975-2010 2011
Technical specification for external wall internal insulation engineering JGJ/T261-2011 2011
Method for evaluating the safety of external wall insulation system materials GB/T31435-2015 2015
Technical specification for application of thermal insulation and fireproof composite board JGJ/T350-2015 2015
Cement-based foam insulation board JC/T2200-2013 2013
Test method for fire performance of building exterior wall external insulation system GB/T29416-2012 2012
Energy consumption limit per unit product of rock and slag wool JC/T522-2013 2013
Energy consumption limit per unit product of rock wool, slag wool and its products GB30183-2013 2013
High-density polyethylene outer protective tube rigid polyurethane foam plastic prefabricated direct buried insulation tube and fittings GB/T29047-2012 2012
Foam concrete for roof thermal insulation JC/T2125-2012 2012
General technical requirements for inorganic light aggregate fireproof insulation board JG/T435-2014 2014
Polyurethane rigid foam composite insulation board JGT314-2012 2012
Concrete composite polystyrene board exterior insulation material for construction JG/T228-2015 2015
Expanded perlite insulation board for construction JC/T2298-2014 2014
Technical specification for external thermal insulation engineering of thin-plastered pearl wall thermal insulation board CECS380-2014 2014
Technical Specification for Application of Inorganic Thermal Insulation Mortar for Rural Building Exterior Wall CECS297-2011 2011
Expanded vitrified micro-bead insulation mortar GB/T26000-2010 2011
Rigid phenolic foam products for thermal insulation (PF) GB/T20974-2014 2014
Rock wool thin plastering external wall insulation system material JG/T483-2015 2015
Standard for repair of external insulation system of building exterior wall JGJ376-2015 2015
Technical specification for external thermal insulation engineering of molded polystyrene (EPS) module CECS355-2013 2013
Technical specification for construction of molded polystyrene modular concrete shear wall CECS409-2015 2015
Annex III Some local standards and regulations promulgated and implemented during the 12th Five-Year Plan period
Region Standard/Code No. Year of Promulgation
Beijing Rigid-foam polyurethane composite board is now light-weight mortar external wall external insulation engineering construction technical regulations DB11/T1080-2014 2014
Beijing Foam Cement Insulation Board Construction Technology Specification for Exterior Wall Exterior Insulation Engineering DB11/T1079-2014 2014
Beijing Foam Glass Panel Building Insulation Engineering Construction Technical Regulations DB11/T1103-2014 2014
Beijing Technical Specification for Construction of Polyurethane Composite Panel DB11/T1080-2014 2014
Tianjin, Tianjin City, Rock wool thin plastering external wall external insulation system application technical regulations DB/T29-217-2013 2013
Tianjin Tianjin Foam Plastic Board Thin Plastering External Wall Exterior Insulation System Application Technical Regulations DB/T29-227-2014 2014
Tianjin Tianjin Technical Application Specification for Mineral Cotton Spraying and Thermal Insulation DB/T29-234-2015 2015
Liaoning reinforced vertical silk wool composite board for building insulation DB21/T2235-2014 2014
Liaoning Pearl Expansion Rock Insulation Board Thin Plastering External Wall External Insulation Engineering Technical Regulations DB21/T2025-2012 2012
Hebei Rock wool board external wall external insulation system application technical specification DBJ61T75－2013 2013
Technical specification for Hebei EPS module cast-in-place concrete shear wall insulation system J13118-2015 2015
Shanghai Fire Protection Technical Regulations for Exterior Insulation Materials of Civil Buildings DGJ08-2164-2015 2015
Shanghai Rock wool board thin plastering external wall external insulation system application technical regulations DGTJ08-2016-2013 2013
Guizhou building composite insulation wall panel DB52/T887-2014 2014
Shaanxi Modified Phenolic Board (MPF) External Wall External Insulation System Shaan 2015TJ026 2015
Shandong LJ prefabricated thermal insulation decorative exterior wall panel application technology guidelines JD14-020-2014 2014
Shandong LJS laminated board cast-in-place concrete composite thermal insulation system application technical guidelines / 2015
Shandong EPS Module Industrial Building Enclosure Technical Specifications DB37/T5015-2014 2014
Henan slurry caulking surface EPS board external wall external insulation technical regulations / 2014
Xinjiang Rigid Phenolic Foam Board Thin Plastering External Wall External Insulation Engineering Technical Specification XJJ069-2015 2015
Xinjiang EPS module concrete shear wall structure engineering technical specification XJJ061-2014 2014
Chongqing Flame-retardant Thermal Insulation Decorative Panel and Fireproof Isolation Belt Thermal Insulation Decorative Panel Exterior Wall External Insulation System Application Technical Points Yu Jianfa (2015) No. 29 2015
Ningxia EPS module cast-in-place reinforced concrete external wall external insulation application technical specification DB64/664-2015 2015
Jilin ICF Technical Specification for Exterior Wall External Insulation Engineering DB22/T483-2010 2010
Inner Mongolia ICF Technical Specification for Exterior Wall External Insulation Engineering DBJ03-492012 2012
Qinghai Qinghai Province Foam Glass Fireproof Isolation Tape Technical Regulations DB63/T982-2011 2011
Anhui Fumed silica core material vacuum insulation panel DB34/T1553-2011 2011
Guangdong Inorganic Fireproof Insulation Board for Construction DB44/T1222-2013 2013
Jiangsu Technical Specification for Application of Vacuum Insulation Board Building Insulation System JG/T063-2013 2013