The difference between single-wall corrugated pipe and double-wall corrugated pipesThe difference between single-wall corrugated pipe and double-wall corrugated pipes:
1. From the appearance knowledge: single-wall corrugated pipe: the inner and outer surfaces are corrugated. Double-wall corrugated pipe: the inner surface (inner wall) is smooth, and the outer surface (outer wall) is corrugated.
2. Literally, single-wall corrugated pipe is single-layer, double-wall corrugated pipe is double-walled, generally the outer layer is black, the inner layer is blue
3. In terms of weight and ring rigidity, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe is heavier and higher than single-wall,
4. In terms of application range, single-wall corrugated pipes are mainly used in power communication protective sleeves, while HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes are mainly used in underground sewage and drainage fields.
PVC single-wall corrugated pipe is made of PVC as the main raw material by extrusion blow molding. It is a new product developed abroad in the 1970s. PVC single-wall corrugated pipe utilizes the structure of its annular groove, which can combine the rigidity of rigid PVC pipe and the flexibility of the hose, so that the pipe has the characteristics of rigidity and flexibility, can be used to transport certain liquids and gases and as a pre-buried wire Casing.
1. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) double-wall corrugated pipe is a new type of pipe with a ring structure outer wall and a smooth inner wall. It was first developed successfully in Germany in the early 1980s.
2. After more than ten years of development and improvement, it has developed from a single variety to a complete product series. At present, it is very mature in production technology and use technology.
3. Due to its excellent performance and relative economic cost, it has been greatly promoted and applied in developed countries such as Europe and the United States.
4. In China, the promotion and application of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes are in an upward trend, and all technical indicators have reached the standard of use.
5. The inner wall colors of double-wall corrugated pipes are usually blue and black, and some brands will use yellow.