how much you know the PEEK bar?
PEEK is a high-temperature-resistant thermoplastic with a high glass transition temperature (143 ° C) and melting point (334 ° C), and a heat-transforming temperature of up to 316 ° C (30% glass fiber or carbon fiber reinforced grade)
2. Detailed description:
The main characteristics of PEEK rod:
1: High temperature resistant US UL certification long-term use temperature is 260 ℃. Even when the temperature reaches 300 ℃, it can still maintain excellent mechanical properties
2: Wear resistance In many extremely high temperature, high load, strong corrosion and other extremely harsh application environments, PEEK polymer and its composite materials have wear resistance.
3: Self-lubricating has a low coefficient of friction, can achieve oil-free lubrication, and can work for a long time in oil, water, steam, weak acid and alkali media.
4: Corrosion resistance is insoluble in common solvents, and has good corrosion resistance to various organic and inorganic chemical reagents.
5: High strength has good mechanical strength in plastics. It also has high rigidity and surface hardness.
6: Easy to process, parts can be directly processed by injection molding process. It can carry out post-processing such as turning, milling, drilling, tapping, bonding and ultrasonic welding.
7: Resistance to hydrolysis When immersed in steam at a temperature exceeding 250 ° C or in high-pressure water, PEEK products can still work continuously for thousands of hours without significant performance degradation.
8: Flame retardancy Without the use of any additives, the flammability rating of the PEEK sample with a thickness of 1.45 mm is UL94V-0.
9: The amount of smoke and toxic gas is particularly low when low smoke and non-toxic combustion.
10: Electrical performance can maintain stable and excellent electrical performance in a wide temperature and frequency range.
11: Radiation resistance It has extremely strong resistance to high-dose γ-ray radiation, and its mechanical properties can be completely retained, and can be used as radiation-resistant parts in nuclear equipment.
12: dimensionally stable
Model and color of PEEK rod:
1. PEEK5600G (brown gray / orange) is made of pure polyether ether ketone resin as raw material. It has good toughness and good impact resistance in all PEEK grades. PEEK can be sterilized using convenient sterilization methods (steam, drying heat, ethanol, and Y-rays), and the raw material components for manufacturing PEEK comply with the EU and US FDA regulations on food applicability. These characteristics make it suitable for medical, pharmaceutical and food The processing industry is very commonly used.
2. The result of adding PTFE, graphite and carbon fiber to PEEK-5600LF30 (black) makes PEEK-5600LF30 a bearing-grade plastic. Its superior friction properties (low friction coefficient, wear resistance, high peak pressure limit) make this level of friction applications an ideal material.
3. PEEK-5600GF30 (brown gray) This material is filled with 30% glass fiber reinforced plastic, which has better rigidity and creep resistance than PEEK5600G, and better dimensional stability. It is ideal to manufacture structural parts. It can withstand a fixed load for a long time under high temperature. If PEEK-5600GF30 is used as a sliding part, its adaptability should be carefully checked because the glass fiber scratches the mating surface.
4. PEEK-5600CF30 (black) The material is filled with 30% carbon fiber reinforced, which has better mechanical properties (higher modulus of elasticity, mechanical strength and creep) and more wear-resistant than PEEK-5600GF30. The plastic has a thermal conductivity 3.5 times faster than the unreinforced PEEK plastic and dissipates heat from the bearing surface faster.
3. PEEK specifications: The following units are all in millimeters (mm)
PEEK bar: diameter 5 ～ 200 × 1000 (3000 can be customized according to requirements)