What is PLA ?
What is PLA ?
PLA is a new kind of renewable and completely degraded material, which is made from starch proposed by renewable plant resources (such as corn).Starch raw materials obtained glucose through saccharification, and then fermentation of glucose and certain strains to produce high purity lactic acid, and then through chemical synthesis method to synthesize polylactic acid of a certain molecular weight. It has good biodegradable properties, use after can be in the nature of microbial degradation under certain conditions completely, the resulting carbon dioxide and water, soil and air does not cause pollution, and can increase the soil fertility, return to nature, polluting the environment, it is very good for the environment, is recognized as environmentally friendly materials.
PLA Product Advantages
1. Starch -- Natural raw materials: using natural corn starch as raw materials, it can be sustainably supplied, so that natural resources can be reused and recycled endlessly.
2. Degradation -- Safe biodegradation: the raw materials are natural polymer compounds, which can be degraded in the natural environment.
3. Environmental protection -- Green environmental protection: the products can be rapidly degraded by microorganisms in the natural environment after use, and become plant nutrients, truly from nature and also from nature, and effectively solve the environmental damage caused by white pollution.
4. Health -- non-toxic: the raw materials are natural, the production process is sterile, the disinfection inspection is strict, the products will not be toxic to the soil and air after degradation, and there will be no secondary pollution.
5. International standard-- fully in line with "4R+1D" international environmental protection standard (4R: Reduce, green material, recyclable, reciprocating production, 1D: degradation).
Because of its completely biodegradable nature,，PLA In the field of fast food box, express bag, tableware, shopping bag, moisturizing plastic film, thermal insulation box and other medical health, home textile has great potential.