What is the difference between PVC water supply pipe and PVC drainage pipe?What is the difference between PVC water supply pipe and PVC drainage pipe
1. Different uses
PVC water supply pipes are mainly used for: a. Indoor water supply and reclaimed water systems for civil buildings and industrial buildings; b. Buried water supply systems for residential communities and factories; c. Urban water supply piping systems; d. Water treatment piping systems for water treatment plants; e. Marine aquaculture; f. Garden irrigation, well drilling and other engineering and other industrial pipes. PVC drainage pipes are mainly used for: construction drainage, domestic sewage drainage.
2. Different specifications
There are many specifications and models of PVC water supply pipes in order to meet the requirements of various projects; there are relatively few specifications and models of PVC drainage pipes, because the drainage system itself does not require too many specifications for e799bee5baa6e58685e5aeb931333366303233. Even with the same model (outer diameter), the wall thickness of the water supply pipe and the drain pipe are often different
3. Different standards
Use PVC / T5836.1-2006 for PVC drainage pipes and GB / T10002.1-1996 for PVC water supply pipes.
4. Different pressure
The water supply pipe requires pressure, and the drain pipe usually does not need to consider the pressure.
Advantages of PVC water supply pipe products:
1. The fluid resistance of the PVC water supply pipe is small and non-clogging, and the transmission efficiency of the PVC water supply pipe is high.
Second, PVC water supply pipe has the characteristics of strong pressure resistance.
3. The PVC water supply pipe is light in weight, easy to install and maintain, and reduces the project cost.
Advantages of PVC drainage pipes:
1. The friction coefficient of PVC pipelines is small, the water flow is smooth, it is not easy to block, and the maintenance workload is small.
2. The material has a high oxygen index and is self-extinguishing.
3. The coefficient of linear expansion of the pipeline is small, and the amount of deformation is small due to temperature. The thermal conductivity and elastic modulus are small, and it has excellent resistance to freezing compared with cast iron drain pipes.