Further explanation of (disposable? Medical) mask production equipmentFurther explanation of (disposable? Medical) mask production equipment
Mask nose bridge machine
Mask nose bridge equipment
Disposable mask nose bridge machine
This is an unforgettable Spring Festival, and 2020 is destined to be extraordinary.
The wanton infection of the new coronavirus made us suddenly quiet down. Great changes have taken place in life, and our thinking and behavior will have a deeper understanding and cognition.
I hope everyone will cherish life and care for the environment more than before, feel compassionate, and live in harmony with people and nature.
I am a manufacturer of plastic machinery, and I also want to fight it. The epidemic makes a little contribution. This is all that can be done. Disposable mask medical mask nose bridge production machinery and equipment, also called professional mask nose bridge extrusion production line. I will be concise and brief, and give you some professional knowledge.
1. What are the mask nose bridges? Disposable masks, medical masks and nose bridges are currently available in several materials, all aluminum, iron plastic, and all plastic. Generally N95 special masks are two nose bridges, the inside is made of iron or plastic or the outside is made of aluminum. The rest is more of a plastic nose bridge.
2. What is the raw material of the all-plastic nose bridge? The current plastic nose bridge is made of PE or PP modified material, which is about one ton in about 1445. The Chinese name of PE is polyethylene, and the Chinese name of PP is polypropylene. You can check the characteristics and prices of these two plastics online. Of course, we provide customers with raw material suppliers. Don't worry about not being able to buy materials.
3. What machine equipment is used to make the nose bridge? I am here to tell you a process, and then everyone can watch the production video in the Tencent video on the homepage of my blog. It is very simple and clear. Place the purchased raw materials into the bin and enter the hopper of the extruder. The motor runs to drive the screw to plasticize the raw materials. Under the continuous advancement of the screw, the materials are formed by the mold (nose beam mold) and enter the sink for cooling and setting. After heating, the roller eliminates the internal stress, so that the strength, toughness and elasticity of the drawn sliver meet the requirements. At the end is the double-station winding device. Usually everyone presses a plate of 1000 meters.
4. What is the output and profit of the nose bridge? This is also a matter of concern to investors. The output of this machine is 12-15 kg per hour and the speed is 80-100 meters. This is the daily output: about 300 kg, about 100 plates, about 100,000 meters. The price of raw materials is about 1445, which means that the cost of one meter is four or five cents. This is of course not an absolute value, because there is still a smaller weight. The market price is now about one to two cents per meter, and the profit margin is close to one cent or more per meter. This profit margin is considerable.
5. Can the nose bridge machine equipment be made other? Some people have raised such doubts. They think that if the market is saturated, can they be changed to other products? Such as packing tape. This is really embarrassing for me. My friend, it is only possible to make plastic products of similar size, and it is not something that is particularly popular. This depends on opportunities and markets.
Remarks: There are more phone calls and more information. A friend of Nantong said just now that the market value of the nose bridge is about one ton of forty or fifty thousand yuan.
According to information from China Economic Net, the world increasingly needs Chinese manufacturing. Big data from Alibaba International shows that global buyers' demand for masks has increased by 13769%. What is this concept, you count. Others such as disinfecting hand sanitizer, electronic thermometers, wigs, and underwear catheters are also doubled by hundreds.
The epidemic made us realize the importance of online trade and global distribution.