How much do you know about porous PVC communication tubeHow much do you know about porous PVC communication tube
The porous UPVC pipe adopts an integrated porous honeycomb structure, which is convenient for the penetration, isolation and protection of the optical cable. The product is used without jacket protection. It has obvious advantages such as improved work efficiency, cost saving, convenient installation, stability and reliability. Basic projects such as photoelastic application and optical fiber communication, cable TV, multimedia transmission, etc. Is a new type of photoelectric communication pipeline supporting products.
Plastic products are extruded with polyvinyl chloride resin as the main raw material, together with appropriate amounts of stabilizers, lubricants, flame retardants, processing modifiers and impact modifiers. The products are suitable for industries such as highways, municipal roads, bridges, radio and television, telecommunications and telecommunication cable bushings.
The technical requirements of this product comply with the YD / T841-1996 industry standards of the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications from 5.1, 5.2A, 5.3, 5.4.1, 5.4.2 and other standards.
◇ Strong pressure resistance
Adopt high-quality aging-resistant improved PVC engineering plastics for one-time extrusion, high compressive strength, reasonable mechanical structure of honeycomb (grid) shape, the compressive performance of pipes is 10-100 times higher than that of ordinary plastic pipes, no foundation or encapsulation is required under normal circumstances , Anti-settling, can replace the steel pipe to cross the road safely, flame retardant (good flame extinguishability), corrosion resistance, aging resistance, service life of more than 50 years.
The product portfolio is diverse and the appearance is beautiful. The main specifications are single hole, 3 hole, large, medium and small 4 holes, 5 holes with the same diameter and 6 holes, 7 holes, 8 holes, 9 holes and other series with different diameters of light (electricity) The cable is matched with the original cement pipeline, corrugated pipeline and other pipelines, and can be freely transitioned and combined, and has corresponding fittings, blockages, cable ties, special glue and other accessories to facilitate construction operations.
◇ Structure innovation
Save pipe position, the pipe structure is compact, the pavement excavation is small, only 10% of the cement pipe position, which effectively saves the urban underground pipe position resources and has little impact on road traffic and municipal administration.
◇ Good toughness
Free bending is generally 6 meters of pipe, and the bending radius can reach 4 meters. It can be easily avoided when encountering obstacles or other pipelines during construction.
◇ Convenient construction
Due to the flexibility of the PVC material, the porous UPVC pipe has a certain degree of winding, and the porous UPVC pipe can easily bypass obstacles.
Porous Upvc pipe adopts a seven-hole honeycomb homogenous design, which has an excellent overall compression structure. The compression performance index of porous UPVC pipe is better than that of plum blossom pipe and bellows. No need for jacket protection, easy construction.
Time-saving and time-saving sheath and sub-tubes are integrated, no need to pass through the sub-tubes once, the cable can be laid at once, avoiding the deformation and kinking of the secondary sub-tubes, chaotic sorting, and the trouble of repeated construction; light weight and convenient handling; Smooth, effort-saving threading; strong compressive strength, burial depth only requires 0.3-0.5 meters without foundation and cement encapsulation, first backfill fine sand and stone 20 cm and then backfill soil to open to traffic, without crossing the road without foundation and cement encapsulation. Use PE / corrugated pipe (large amount of steel pipe, high cost, welding, heavy construction, and short service life), cement pouring requires maintenance period, secondary sub-pipe can only wear optical cable, perishable, use grid honeycomb pipe construction than use PE sub + pipe bellows shortens the soil period by nearly 1/2, and shortens the construction period by 3/5 compared to using cement and steel pipes. The porous UPVC pipe adopts a connection joint, and the interface is a horn type, which is convenient for socket connection, convenient for construction, and has good connection tightness.
◇ High utilization rate
Low overall cost, integrated sheath and sub-tube as a whole, large effective space in the inner hole, can be used after cutting off, saving material consumption, less engineering investment Compared with the use of PE / bellows, it saves nearly 20% of the cost, and can replace steel pipes, saving about 50% of investment. Because this product eliminates the need for jacket protection, the cost per kilometer of porous UPVC pipes is greatly reduced compared with bellows and sub-tubes.
Porous UPVC pipe is made of rigid polyvinyl chloride resin, which has the characteristics of acid resistance, aging resistance, flame retardancy and insulation performance. The use temperature of porous UPVC pipe is -20 degrees to 40 degrees, and it can be used in cold and hot areas, with a life span of more than 50 years.
Precautions for installation of porous PVC pipes
(1) The PVC pipe project should be installed according to the requirements of the residents. After completion, the pressure test should be carried out and the inspection is qualified before other decoration projects can be carried out.
(2) The quality of the selected pipes and fittings should meet the requirements of the current national standards.
(3) The installation of pipes must be horizontal and vertical. The drainage pipe must be clear.
(4) The position of various valves installed should be correct for easy maintenance.
(5) After passing through all the pressure test joints, there should be no water leakage or leakage at the connection between the valve and the pipeline.
(6) Plastic (PVC pipe fittings, should be installed in strict accordance with the product specification.
(7) The water heater (electric water heater) should be installed with a valve a few days ago.
(8) The cold and hot water connectors of the wash basin should be installed under the wash basin, with cold water on the right and hot water on the left.
(9) The bathtub drain should be aligned with the downspout and sealed, and it is strictly prohibited to use plastic hoses for connection. The shower faucet should be installed on the same side of the drain, cold water on the right, hot water on the left, the faucet is upright, and the bowl-shaped shield close to the wall.
(10) The thread at the end of the galvanized pipeline must have eight teeth, the inlet pipe must have five teeth, and there must be no burst teeth. Back hinge. After installation, it should be fixed with hooks in time. There must be no looseness between the pipe and fittings or valves.