Which kind of water drainage canvas canvas hose or plastic coated hoseWhich kind of water drainage canvas canvas hose or plastic coated hose
Water transfer operations are often required in human activities, such as agricultural irrigation, engineering drainage, industrial sewage, daily water transfer and drainage, etc. Generally, hoses are commonly used in water transfer and drainage operations. Canvas and plastic coated hoses are generally used. Which is better, canvas hose or plastic hose?
The canvas hose belt leather is woven with high-strength polyester warp and circular loom, and the inner lining is made of high-quality PVC synthetic material and polyurethane as the main raw materials; Convenient and other characteristics, the tube can be kept soft and elastic in low temperature water.
Plastic-coated hoses are generally bright in color, and the main ones on the market are blue and red. The material is mostly PVC, which has the characteristics of wear resistance and pressure resistance. The difference between the two can be seen from the following:
1. Working pressure: the pressure of canvas hose is mostly 8 type 10 type 13 type 16 type, the relative pressure of plastic coated hose is relatively small, there are 4 type 6 type 8 type.
2. Use environment: The plastic hose is suitable for landscaping, farmland irrigation, vegetable greenhouse watering and other relatively low pressure occasions. The canvas hose can be used for farmland irrigation, engineering drainage, power plant water delivery, urban sewage, large reel There will be no delamination and bursting in high pressure occasions such as sprinkler irrigation.
3. Cleaning during use, the surface of the plastic coated hose is smooth, easy to scrub and maintain after use, and the canvas hose is not easy to clean.
The canvas hose can be selected according to the pressure of the pump outlet, no matter which material is selected, please pay attention to:
1. The surface of the hose should be evenly woven, and the surface should be clean and tidy, without skipping double diameter, broken double diameter, weft jumping and scratches;
2. The thickness of the thickened lining hose should be uniform, and the surface should be smooth and flat without wrinkles or other defects.
3. The bursting pressure and working pressure of the hose must meet the needs of use, and the phenomenon of bursting and delamination shall not occur.
In the drainage and drainage operations, whether it is agriculture or industry or daily selection of high-quality hose is Zuo Eying's efficient and stable guarantee, and it must be selected according to his own needs. There is no such good, only which is more suitable, do you think?