Classified introduction of advertising materialsClassified introduction of advertising materials
Advertising materials are indispensable materials for the advertising industry. There are many types of advertising materials. So what kind of advertising materials do you know? How much do you know about advertising materials? I will give you a detailed introduction below:
Furong board is a new type of board, which is made of high-pressure polyethylene EVA as the main raw material, added with various additives, and formed by chemical bridging and foaming. The single-sided or double-sided composite PVC board has a smooth and smooth surface and certain Of hardness. The following introduces the characteristics of hibiscus board:
1. It does not absorb water, decompose, rain or moisture, rot, anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet radiation, oil, acid, alkali and other chemical corrosion.
2. Sound insulation, sound absorption, thermal insulation and other properties.
3. The product is light in texture and easy to store, transport, construct, cut and engrave.
4. Main uses in the advertising industry, computer engraving, screen printing, advertising signs, exhibition boards, sign boards, etc. The engraving front plate is mainly based on the cutting word sign, which reflects the three-dimensional effect. The specification is 122mm244mm. After the words or patterns are sprayed with color paint, the effect is good, and the price is only one-third of the traditional PVC board.
There is also an advertising material called PC board. It is a high-quality sheet made of polycarbonate as the main component and co-extrusion technology CO-EXTRUSION. Because its surface is covered with a layer of high-concentration ultraviolet absorber, in addition to its anti-ultraviolet properties, it can maintain long-term weather resistance and never fade. Here are the characteristics of pc board:
1. Light weight: The specific gravity is only half of the glass, saving the cost of transportation, handling, installation and support frame.
2. Temperature adaptability: PC board does not cold and brittle at -100 ℃, does not soften at 135 ℃, its mechanical and mechanical properties in the harsh environment have no significant changes.
3. Flexibility: According to the design drawing, the cold bending method can be used on the construction site, and it can be installed into an arch, semicircular roof and window. The minimum bending radius is 175 times the thickness of the board, and it can also be bent hot.
4. Flame retardant: The national standard GB50222-95 confirms that the PC board is Class I flame retardant, namely Class B1. The ignition point of the PC board is 580 degrees Celsius, and it will extinguish itself after being removed from the fire. It will not produce toxic gases during combustion and will not promote the spread of the fire.
5. Impact resistance: The impact strength is 250-300 times that of ordinary glass, 30 times that of acrylic plates of the same thickness, and 2-20 times that of tempered glass. There is no crack when falling with a two-meter hammer below 3kg. "And" Xiang Gang".
6. Sound insulation: The sound insulation effect of PC board is obvious, which has better acoustic insulation than glass and acrylic board of the same thickness. Under the same thickness, the sound insulation of PC board is increased by 3-4DB compared to glass. It is the material of choice for highway noise barriers internationally.
7. Anti-ultraviolet: one side of the PC board is coated with anti-ultraviolet (UV) coating, and the other side has anti-condensation treatment, which integrates anti-ultraviolet, heat insulation and anti-drip functions. It can block the penetration of ultraviolet rays, and is suitable for protecting valuable artworks and exhibits from ultraviolet rays.
8. Energy saving: keep cool in summer and keep warm in winter, PC board has a thermal conductivity (K value) lower than that of ordinary glass and other plastics, and the heat insulation effect is 7%-25% higher than that of the same glass. The heat insulation of PC board The highest is 49%. Therefore, the heat loss is greatly reduced, and it is an environmentally friendly material for buildings with heating equipment.