Introduction of PET plastic steel strappingIntroduction of PET plastic steel strapping
PET (polyethylene terephthalate) is a transparent and tough material.
1. Among the thermoplastics, polyester has the best mechanical properties.
2. It has good heat resistance and cold resistance, and can be used in the range of minus 40 to 120 degrees
3. It has good moisture resistance, air tightness and odor prevention permeability; it can not be used in environments with weak acids, weak bases, hydrogen chloride, etc. which also have an erosive effect on it;
4. It is easy to carry static electricity, and there is no proper method to prevent static electricity; the heat sealing performance is poor; the price is relatively expensive.
5. Polyester is mainly used for making packaging and film, frozen food and cooking food packaging. Polyester bottles are widely used for beverage packaging, such as cola and mineral water.
At present, PET packing tape is very popular in the packaging material industry. It has high strength, beautiful appearance, and is not easily aging. Has begun to replace some steel strapping straps.