how much you know PVC reinforced pipehow much you know PVC reinforced pipe
PVC-U reinforced pipe is a novel pipe made of rigid polyvinyl chloride as the main raw material with smooth inner wall and vertical reinforced ribs on the outer wall. UPVC reinforced pipe is a new type of UPVC pipe that is extruded and formed by the extruder at one time, with vertical reinforcement on the outer wall.
Chinese name Reinforced pipe Foreign name Reinforced pipe The main raw material rigid PVC has a reasonable structure and high strength. Application fields Reinforced forming machine for urban government drainage and sewage engineering production equipment
table of Contents
2 Reinforced tube features
3 Production process and process
PVC-U reinforced pipe is another new type of PVC-U pipe produced by extruding PVC resin through heating and using special molds and molding processes. As a new generation of drainage and sewerage pipes, PVC-U reinforced pipes are the product of high-tech development in the early 1990s. Its characteristic is to reduce the thickness of the pipe wall, while also improving the ability of the pipe to withstand external pressure loads. The outer wall of the pipe is provided with radial reinforcing ribs, thereby improving the ring rigidity of the pipe. Under the same external pressure load capacity, this kind of pipe material can save about 30% of material compared with ordinary PVC-U solid wall pipe, and the impact strength has been improved.
It is widely used in western developed countries due to its strong materials, smooth inner walls, and light products. It has gradually replaced the concrete pipes used for urban municipal drainage and sewage for a long time. In China, the pipe production technology and equipment have been introduced from Canada in Shanghai, which can produce DN150 ~ 500mm PVC-U reinforced pipes, which are used in Shanghai community construction and municipal construction projects.
Reinforced tube features
The design purpose of PVC-U reinforced pipe is basically the same as that of PVC-U double-wall spiral pipe and double-wall corrugated pipe. In fact, it is a variety of structural wall pipes. The pipe structure is shown in the figure below. The production process of PVC-U reinforced pipe is similar to PVC-U corrugated pipe.
Compared with traditional drainage and sewage pipes, PVC-U reinforced pipes have the following characteristics:
(1) Reinforced pipe is a flexible pipe that allows large axial bending. The elastic rubber ring connection method has good anti-leakage performance, and there will be no leakage when uneven settlement occurs on the ground, which is quite good for soft ground. Adaptability.
(2) The ring stiffness of the reinforced pipe is high, the lateral strength is large, the toughness is good, and it can withstand a large buried load and other pressure on the road surface.
(3) The reinforced pipe is light in weight, convenient for transportation, handling and loading and unloading, which brings great convenience to the construction, reduces the labor intensity of the construction personnel, and does not need mechanical lifting operations, which improves the construction efficiency and reduces the construction cost.
(4) The inner wall of the reinforced pipe is smooth, and the Manning friction coefficient is 0.009. Compared with the same diameter concrete pipe (Manning friction coefficient is 0.013), the reinforced pipe can increase the flow rate by about 40%. At the same time, the smooth inner wall of the pipe is not easy to cause blockage, which can correspondingly reduce the number of shady wells for inspection and maintenance and reduce engineering costs.
(5) Reinforced pipe connection is easy to install, even for large-diameter reinforced pipe, it only takes a few minutes for 2 ~ 3 skilled workers to complete an interface. Reinforced pipes have lower requirements for foundation and backfill materials, but backfill materials with good materials can greatly improve the bearing capacity of the pipes.
(6) The reinforced pipe has good corrosion resistance and is not eroded by the surrounding soil, water quality and general transportation media. Reinforcing ribs can also be embedded in the surrounding backfill material, sharing the expansion and contraction of the pipe caused by environmental temperature changes, so that the normal service life of the reinforced pipe can reach more than 50 years.
Production process and process
1. The production process of PVC-U reinforced pipe is as follows:
The production process and raw materials of PVC-U reinforced pipe are basically the same as those of PVC-U double-wall corrugated pipe.
2. Main production equipment
The main production equipment of PVC-U reinforced pipe production line is basically the same as PVC-U double-wall corrugated pipe, mainly including extruder, machine head, reinforced forming machine and other auxiliary equipment.
Reinforced molding machine is the characteristic equipment of this production line and the core technology of this product.
3. Main technical requirements
PVC-U reinforced pipe requires consistent appearance, smooth and smooth inner wall, no cracks in the pipe body, continuous defects of the reinforcement ribs should not exceed 2, and the pipe mouth must not be damaged, cracked, deformed, etc.
The end surface of the pipe shall be flat and perpendicular to the central axis of the pipe, and there shall be no obvious bending in the axial direction.
4. Main application areas
Reinforced pipes are mainly used in urban government drainage and sewage projects.