Introduction of main characteristics and performance parameters of PET sheetIntroduction of main characteristics and performance parameters of PET sheet
PET sheet is a new type of material developed in recent years. Due to its excellent toughness, high strength, high transparency, and recyclable recycling, it has excellent environmental performance that does not produce harmful gases. Qingmei; conform to the trend of environmental protection. According to the plastic shell manufacturer, PET sheet has the following main features:
1. It has excellent transparency and smoothness, and has good display effect.
2. Excellent surface decoration performance, can be printed without surface treatment, easy to suppress patterns, easy to metal treatment.
3. Good mechanical strength.
4. Good barrier to oxygen and water vapor.
5. Good chemical resistance, can withstand the erosion of various chemical substances.
6. Non-toxic, reliable hygienic performance, can be used for food, medicine and medical equipment packaging, and Y-ray can sterilize the packaged items.
7. Good adaptability to environmental protection, which can be recycled economically and conveniently; when burning its waste, no harmful substances harmful to the environment will be produced. The thermoforming performance is good, which is equivalent to ordinary PVC sheets. Vacuum forming can be used to produce PET thermoforming products with excellent performance; PET sheets are considered to be an ideal packaging material that meets the requirements of environmental protection.
1, density 1.33g / cm, oxygen permeability 4-4.5cm * mm / (m * 24h * 0.1mpa)
2. Tensile strength 53MPA longitudinal moisture permeability ≈3G * mm / (M * 24H)
Transverse 53MPA maximum operating temperature is nearly 70 degrees
3. Breaking elongation 250% in longitudinal direction and 250% in transverse direction
4. Change in heating dimension longitudinal ≤5% lateral ≤5%
6. Hygienic performance meets the requirements of GB13113-91
Main uses: electronics, food, toys, color box windows, collar holders