What are the PVC window and door profile construction environment and precautions?(1) First measure the ground temperature of the construction site, if it is lower than 10 ℃, it should not be constructed;
(2) 12 hours before and after construction, take necessary measures to keep the indoor temperature above 10 ℃;
(3) If the construction is on cement ground, it is necessary to check whether the ground is dry enough;
(4) After the construction of the cement, the strength will be greatly reduced, so it is necessary to check whether the hardness is sufficient;
(5) The temperature near entrances, exits, doors and windows is low, and it is necessary to check in advance whether the minimum temperature requirement is reached. Ground construction with poor insulation measures should be avoided as much as possible. The drying period in winter is about 2-3 times later than that in summer (at least for 3-4 weeks of extra-baijia drying period); even if the surface seems to have dried, the inner part of the decorative material may still not be completely dried. There is a danger of getting wet after construction;
(6) Store the adhesive and floor decoration materials in a warm place before construction, which can restore the packing indentation of the floor decoration materials to elasticity, which is also very beneficial to the ease of construction performance of the adhesive.