Synchronize the new technology SPC stone-plastic floor equipmentSynchronize the new technology SPC stone-plastic floor equipment
Tag: spc floor equipment stone-plastic floor equipment pvc floor equipment synchronously matching flower floor equipment floor equipment WPC / spc / LVT stone-plastic / stone crystal floor machine
When SPC stone-plastic flooring became popular all over the world, we invested more energy in production equipment.
Still need to start from the beginning:
1. What is SPC stone plastic floor: SPC is the abbreviation of Stone Plastic Composites, which is the base material of SPC floor extruded by conical twin-screw extruder or parallel twin-screw extruder in combination with the T-shaped mold of the floor. Or the five-roll calender machine is made by heating and laminating PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film and SPC substrate at one time (special reminder here, the synchronous patterning process uses servo motor photoelectric recognition to engrave color on the roller Membrane texture, synchronized to identify the high level of wood grain pattern), a new environmentally friendly energy-saving and emission-reducing product that does not use glue in the entire production process.
2. The advantages of SPC stone-plastic flooring: 1. Green and environmental protection: the raw material is natural stone powder, which does not contain any radioactive elements after being tested by the authoritative department, and is a new type of green and environmentally friendly floor decoration material. Any qualified stone-plastic flooring needs to pass the IS09000 international quality system certification and ISO14001 international green environmental protection certification.
2. Ultra-light and ultra-thin: The stone-plastic floor is only 2-6mm thick, and the weight per square meter is only 2-3KG, which is less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. In high-rise buildings, it has unparalleled advantages for building load-bearing and space saving. At the same time, it has special advantages in the renovation of old buildings.
3. Super abrasion resistance: The surface of SPC stone-plastic floor has a special transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high technology, and its abrasion resistance can reach 300,000 revolutions. In traditional floor materials, the wear-resistant laminate flooring has a wear-resistant revolution of only 13,000 revolutions, and a good laminate flooring has only 20,000 revolutions. The super wear-resistant layer with special surface treatment fully guarantees the excellent wear resistance of the ground material. The wear-resistant layer on the surface of the stone-plastic floor can be used for 5-10 years under normal conditions according to the thickness. The quality directly determines the service time of the stone-plastic floor. The standard test results show that the 0.55mm thick wear layer floor can be used for more than 5 years under normal conditions, and the 0.7mm thick wear layer floor is sufficient for more than 10 years, so it is Strong wear-resistant. Because of its strong abrasion resistance, stone-plastic flooring is becoming more and more popular in hospitals, schools, office buildings, shopping malls, supermarkets, transportation, and other places with a large number of people.
4. High elasticity and super impact resistance: The stone-plastic floor has a soft texture, so the elasticity is very good. It has good elastic recovery under the impact of heavy objects. Its comfortable foot feel is called "soft gold for floor materials". Plastic flooring has a strong impact resistance, and has a strong elastic recovery from the impact damage of heavy objects, and will not cause damage. Excellent stone-plastic flooring can minimize the damage of the ground to the human body, and can disperse the impact on the feet. The latest research data shows that after the excellent stone-plastic flooring is paved in a large space, its personnel The rate of falls and injuries was reduced by nearly 70% compared to other floors.
5. Strong anti-skid: The wear-resistant layer of the floor surface has special anti-skid properties. Compared with ordinary ground materials, the foot feels more astringent in the case of sticky water, and it is less likely to slip, that is, the more astringent the water. Therefore, the ground decoration materials in public places with high public safety requirements such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc.
6. Fire-retardant and fire-retardant: The fire-retardant index of qualified stone-plastic floor can reach B1 level, which means that the fire resistance is very good, second only to stone. The stone-plastic floor itself will not burn and can prevent burning; the smoke generated by the high-quality stone-plastic floor when it is passively ignited will definitely not cause harm to the human body, nor will it produce toxic and harmful gases that cause breathing (according to the safety department) Of figures: 95% of the people injured in the fire were caused by toxic fumes and gases produced when they burned).
7. Waterproof and moisture-proof: Since the main component is vinyl resin and has no affinity with water, it is naturally not afraid of water, as long as it is not immersed for a long time, it will not be damaged; and it will not change due to high humidity.
8. Sound absorption and noise prevention: Stone-plastic flooring has ordinary floor materials that cannot compare with the sound-absorbing effect, and its sound absorption can reach 20 decibels, so in quiet environments such as hospital wards, school libraries, lecture halls, theaters, etc., stone-plastic flooring is selected. You no longer need to worry about the sound of high-heeled shoes and ground knocking affecting your thinking. Stone-plastic flooring can provide you with a more comfortable and humanized living environment.
9. Small joints and seamless welding: the special-pattern stone-plastic floor is installed through strict construction, the joints are very small, and the joints are almost invisible from a distance, which is impossible for ordinary floors, so the ground The overall effect and visual effect are optimized to the greatest extent; stone-plastic flooring is the most ideal choice in environments with high requirements for the overall effect of the ground, such as offices, and environments with high requirements for sterilization and disinfection, such as hospital operating rooms.
10. Cutting and splicing are simple and easy: you can use a good utility knife to cut at will, and you can use different combinations of materials to give full play to the designer ’s ingenuity and achieve the most ideal decorative effect; enough to make your ground a Artworks make your living space a palace of art, full of artistic atmosphere.
11. Fast installation and construction: The installation and construction of the stone-plastic floor is very fast, no cement mortar is needed, and the ground condition is good, it is bonded with special environmental protection floor glue, and it can be used after 24 hours.
12. Variety of colors: Stone plastic flooring has a variety of colors, such as carpet patterns, stone patterns, wooden floor patterns, etc., and can even be customized. The lines are realistic and beautiful, with colorful accessories and decorative strips, which can combine beautiful decorative effects.
13. Resistance to acid and alkali corrosion: SPC stone-plastic flooring has strong resistance to acid and alkali corrosion, and can withstand the test of harsh environments. It is very suitable for use in hospitals, laboratories, research institutes and other places.
14. Thermal conductivity and heat preservation: The thermal conductivity of stone-plastic flooring is good, the heat dissipation is uniform, and the coefficient of thermal expansion is small, which is relatively stable. In Europe, America, Japan and South Korea and other countries and regions, stone-plastic flooring is a product of floor heating and heat-conducting flooring, which is very suitable for home pavement, especially in the cold regions of northern China. And not afraid of blisters, modern people have higher requirements for the living environment, and friends who like indoor flowers can be boldly placed.
15. Convenient maintenance: The maintenance of the stone-plastic floor is very convenient. If the ground is dirty, wipe it with a mop. If you want to maintain the lasting and shiny effect of the floor, you only need to wax regularly for maintenance, and the number of maintenance is much lower than other floors.
16. Environmentally friendly and renewable: today is an era of sustainable development. New materials and new energy are emerging one after another. Stone-plastic floors are renewable decorative materials on the ground. This is of great significance for protecting our earth ’s natural resources and ecological environment. Practical and people's desire for ecological environment.
17. International Popularity: Stone-plastic flooring is a new type of floor decoration material widely used in countries around the world. It is widely popular in the European and American markets and the Asia-Pacific market, and is also very popular in China. It is a rare investment project and has a very broad development prospect. .
3. PVC plastic floor is divided into homogeneous through-core plastic coiled floor, WPC wood-plastic floor, SPC stone-plastic floor, LVT floor, etc. The required mechanical equipment is different, and the process formula is different. It just works similarly. No matter which category you want to do, you must first consider your own sales advantages. After all, investing in floor equipment is not a decimal.
4. Simultaneously match the site, power, water, and labor required by the new technology SPC stone-plastic floor equipment: 1) total power of the substrate extruder: about 300kw-500kw, and the total power of the back-end equipment: about 400kw.
(2) Site requirements: The length of the substrate extrusion production line is 60 meters long and 10 meters wide, and the rear equipment site is 40 meters long and 15 meters wide.
(3) Operators: 12-13 people (3 people for substrate extrusion production line, 4 people for slitting, 1-2 people for slotting, 2 people for packing sets, 2 people for stacking finished products)
The floor equipment adopts modern technology, intelligent operation, and the highest degree of mechanization. The extrusion process is equipped with a plate turning machine and a manipulator.
The synchronous pair of floor equipment sent to Shaoxing, Zhejiang, is being debugged, and there are a lot of people watching it, indicating that everyone is optimistic about this project. The hero always sees the same.