Technical parameters of flat twin screw barrelTechnical parameters of flat twin screw barrel
Technical parameters of flat twin screw barrel:
1. Depth of nitride layer: 0.5-0.8mm
2. Nitriding hardness: hv≥950
3. Nitriding brittleness: ≤2
4. Surface roughness: ra ≤0.4um
5. Screw straightness: not more than 0.015mm
6. The hardness of the chromium plating layer on the surface after nitriding: ≥950hv.
7. Double alloy hardness: hrc55-62; the length of the barrel alloy is more than 600mm. It is processed by a unique process, and the alloy layer is firmly embedded and does not fall off.
8. Thickness of chrome layer: 0.03-0.08mm
9. Double alloy depth: ≥2mm
The screw barrel is made of high-quality nitrided alloy steel 38crmoala. The screw is suitable for PVC pipe, profile, plate extrusion processing, PVC granulation, etc.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.