Technical parameters of flat twin screw barrelTechnical parameters of flat twin screw barrel
Technical parameters of flat twin screw barrel:
1. Depth of nitride layer: 0.5-0.8mm
2. Nitriding hardness: hv≥950
3. Nitriding brittleness: ≤2
4. Surface roughness: ra ≤0.4um
5. Screw straightness: not more than 0.015mm
6. The hardness of the chromium plating layer on the surface after nitriding: ≥950hv.
7. Double alloy hardness: hrc55-62; the length of the barrel alloy is more than 600mm. It is processed by a unique process, and the alloy layer is firmly embedded and does not fall off.
8. Thickness of chrome layer: 0.03-0.08mm
9. Double alloy depth: ≥2mm
The screw barrel is made of high-quality nitrided alloy steel 38crmoala. The screw is suitable for PVC pipe, profile, plate extrusion processing, PVC granulation, etc.