Talking about the difference between hdpe spiral reinforced tube and hollow wall spiral tubeTalking about the difference between hdpe spiral reinforced tube and hollow wall spiral tube
1. Carat tube (HDPE winding B tube)
1. What is carat?
Carat tube (HDPE winding reinforced tube) is hdpe (high density polyethylene) structure wall hot state winding tube, HDPE winding structure wall tube, it is a new type of special-shaped structure wall pipe material, which is made by high density polyethylene hot winding forming process to make.
2. Application fields of carat tube:
1) Sewage system:
Various pipe wall structures and pipe materials of hot structure wall wound pipes, inspection wells, and pipe fittings can be used in advanced shallow drainage systems due to their reliable connection performance.
2) Drainage system:
Used to discharge liquid and gaseous substances into rivers or seas. The hot structure wall winding tube has the advantages of light weight, safety, reliable connection, corrosion resistance and high ring stiffness. Therefore, the use of the hot structure winding tube has great advantages.
2. Hollow pipe (HDPE hollow wall winding pipe)
1. What is a hollow tube?
Hollow pipe is called HDPE hollow wall winding pipe. Hollow pipe is a kind of structural wall pipe made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material and adopting hot winding forming process.
2. Application field of hollow tube:
Hollow pipe (HDPE hollow wall winding pipe) is suitable for municipal drainage, outdoor construction drainage, buried farmland drainage, industrial sewage, road drainage, sewage treatment plant, sports ground square project drainage and electrical telecommunications with water temperature below 45 ℃ Engineering etc. Since the hollow tube is a chemical building material, it is of great significance for saving energy, reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
3. The difference between carat tube and hollow wall tube
1. The carat tube is made of German equipment and technology, made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material as the raw material, wound and formed in a hot-melt state, cooled by natural air, and demolded in the cold state, in line with the national standard GB / T19472.2 The B-type structure wall tube specified in 2004.
The hollow tube adopts domestic equipment and technology, uses high-density polyethylene material (HDPE) as raw material, is wound and formed in a hot-melt state, and adopts water cooling, which conforms to the national standard GB / T19472.2-2004 A-type structural wall tube. In the process, the square tube is extruded first, and then shaped after being cooled by water, and then wound into a round tube, and then cooled by water.
Comparing the two, the advantages of carat:
A) Winding in hot-melt state, the inner and outer walls of the structural wall are synchronously wound, the pipe is uniform overall, and there is no welding seam.
B) Using air cooling, the heat storage of the pipe material is completely dissipated in the molding, without forming internal stress, delamination and cracking.
C) Cold release, when the pipe is cooled to room temperature, the mold will be released by shrinking the mold, and the pipe will not be deformed.
In comparison between the two, the defects of the hollow tube:
A) There are obvious welds, and the length is long, and the quality is difficult to control.
B) The water cools rapidly, the heat is distributed unevenly, and the structure wall has stress. Spring-like cracking often occurs when control is not good.
C) The outer wall is smooth, which cannot effectively restrain the longitudinal displacement caused by the thermal expansion and contraction of the PE material, often causing stress concentration at both ends of the pipeline, destroying the joint or the connection between the pipeline and the inspection well, and forming water leakage.
2. The inertia distance of the carat tube (HDPE wound B-type tube) is continuously adjustable up to 19.8, so the tube ring has high stiffness, and the tube above DN1500 can still produce a tube above 16KN / m2. The hollow pipe (HDPE hollow wall winding pipe) has a high structural wall type and a small adjustable moment of inertia that can only reach 5. The pipe can be produced with a low ring stiffness, basically 8KN / ㎡, when the pipe is greater than DN1000 Its ring stiffness is SN4 (≥4KN / ㎡).
3. Carat tubes (HDPE-wound B-type tubes) have extremely high requirements on product raw materials during production, so except for 2% masterbatch, all are HDPE materials, so the price is relatively low. Hollow pipes (HDPE hollow wall winding pipes) have more consumables per unit ring stiffness, so the cost is higher. However, due to the small investment in production equipment and low barriers, there are many manufacturers. Under the disorderly market competition, in order to obtain advantages in cost, a large number of inorganic substances (calcium carbonate) and renewable materials are used, resulting in a market price gap. Large and ridiculously low.
4. Carat tube (HDPE wound B-type tube) adopts socket-type electric fusion connection (rigid interface), and the interface part uses both socket and electric fusion methods at the same time, which ensures the bearing capacity of the pipe interface and also ensures The tightness of the interface. Carat tube (HDPE wound B-type tube) has a strong ability to withstand unevenness, and the construction method can be diversified. In areas that require fast backfill, carat tube (HDPE wound B-type tube) can be pre-welded on the ground and then placed Into the groove. The hollow pipe (HDPE hollow wall winding pipe) is connected by (electric) hot melt tape. Due to the deformation of the pipe port, the (electric) hot melt tape cannot be completely bonded to the pipe. It must be welded in the groove during construction. Large earthwork is excavated and the construction speed is slow. (Electrical) hot-melt belt connection, the stress structure is poor, and the length of the welded pipe is not suitable for laying on soft ground or uneven settlement.
5. Compared with the same material carat tube (HDPE winding B-type tube, B-type tube) and hollow tube (HDPE hollow wall winding tube, A-type tube), B-type tube is technically superior to A-type tube, In terms of application, B-type pipes are better than A-type pipes. Under the same indicators, the materials of the two types of pipes are similar, and the normal price should be almost the same. The price-performance ratio of B-type pipes is obviously better than A-type pipes.
6. Carat tubes (HDPE wound B-type tubes) are widely used in key national and provincial projects, especially in areas with uneven settlement in coastal areas. The hollow pipe (HDPE hollow wall winding pipe) is not reasonable because of its unreasonable process and structure, the materials are not pure enough, and the project safety is too low. It has been restricted to use in some key projects and is generally not used in coastal areas.