Quality requirements for making barrel screwsQuality requirements for making barrel screws
A screw barrel must first be able to produce products that meet the quality requirements.
The so-called screw barrel quality requirements mean that the products produced should meet the following requirements:
1. Various performances that meet the requirements. Have physical, chemical, mechanical, and electrical properties that meet the requirements;
2. It has the apparent quality that meets the requirements. If you can meet the user's requirements for bubbles, crystal points, uniformity of dyeing and dispersion, etc.;
3. The plasticizing quality of the screw with satisfactory requirements:
1) Whether the temperature of the melt extruded by the screw barrel is uniform, and how much the axial fluctuation and radial temperature difference are.
2) Is there a minimum melt temperature that can be formed.
3) Is there pressure fluctuation in the melt extruded by the screw barrel. Whether the dispersion of dyeing and other additives is uniform.
The adaptability of the screw barrel refers to the adaptability of the screw to processing different plastics, matching different heads and different products. Generally speaking, the stronger the adaptability, the lower the plasticizing efficiency.