The most comprehensive wallboard/wallboard equipment knowledge in historyThe most comprehensive wallboard/wallboard equipment knowledge in history
1. The origin of the wall panel
Origin 1: In England in the 16th century, the locals designed this structure to block the dampness and coldness of the lower part of the wall and play a role in heat preservation.
Origin 2: Originated from the Netherlands 1300 years ago. It is used to prevent the back of the chair from scratching the wall, and also to reduce the damage to the wall by the scabbard worn by the soldier.
In the first hundreds of years, wall panels were mainly used in European castles and royal palaces. Today, wall panels have been widely used in villas, high-end residences and people who pursue taste.
2. Advantages of wall panels:
1) Anti-ultraviolet, anti-radiation: The wooden structure can absorb most of the ultraviolet rays and has a strong adsorption effect on radiation, which significantly improves the quality of the home and office environment. And wood can scatter light, reduce eye fatigue and damage.
2). Reduce noise and promote sleep: The sound insulation of wall panels is 29 decibels, which is equivalent to the sound insulation of most solid walls. The wallboard can produce perfect diffuse reflection of sound, which can effectively buffer the impact of heavy bass. In addition, the material itself has good absorption of poor sound and sharp waves, thereby forming a perfect 3-level noise reduction function in the space, which can greatly improve the life of 1/ 3 hours of sleep quality.
3) Warm in winter and cool in summer: The wooden structure of the wall panel will make the room warm in winter and cool in summer, and can regulate the air humidity in the room. After testing, the insulation efficiency of the wall panel greatly exceeds the national standard. The room where the wall panel is installed and the room not installed: the indoor temperature difference is 7 degrees; compared with the paint, it is 10 degrees different, and the energy-saving effect is significant.
4) Wear-resistance and anti-strike: The wallboard has higher compressive strength and flexural strength, which is an upgraded product of latex paint. Abrasion resistance and damage resistance are far better than common paint and wallpaper, and it is more suitable if there are children at home. The TV background, sofa background, dining room background and bedside background in the home can protect the wall well.
5) Health and environmental protection: wood materials are natural and environmentally friendly, safe and tasteless. The overall house decoration of the room can reduce the on-site painting process, and can well solve the problem of long on-site decoration time and difficult to volatilize paint smell.
6) Adjust moisture and purify the air: The wood structure can adjust the moisture in the air. When the water vapor pressure in the air is greater than that of wood, the wood absorbs moisture from the air, which is moisture absorption. The opposite is desorption. So as to automatically adjust the indoor humidity and improve the quality of the living environment. At the same time, the wooden structure can release negative oxygen ions during the desorption process to purify the air and help relieve physical and mental fatigue.
7), beautify the space: the wall panels endow the essence of classical culture and art, the style is elegant, the temperament is graceful, not only can improve the living taste, but also give the enjoyment of beauty.
3. Main styles of wall panels:
1), Chinese style: with the dual temperament of dignity and elegance, deep and long-distance, elegant and beautiful. In terms of space, the layers are scattered and the combination of virtuality and reality is often used. Traditional Chinese symbols are often used in the modeling: Huizi grid, 卍字格, Zhuangzi carved flowers, etc., and then embellished with calligraphy and painting, antiques, scrolls, and a strong book fragrance emerges spontaneously, with a charm. Unique, cleanses the soul, makes people return to the original, back to the beginning. 2) European style: the origin of the wall panels, its noble and elegant European luxury style, exudes a unique charming temperament, giving people a sense of luxury, grandeur, and luxury, often with gorgeous decoration, strong colors, and exquisiteness Its shape achieves a graceful and luxurious decoration effect.
3) American style: American style can be regarded as a European style, but it is often separated separately, which is enough to reflect its uniqueness. The color is more dignified, with a large sense of volume, and dark coffee and oak with heavier colors are often the main colors. American style wall panels mainly highlight its simple shape, simple and smooth lines, and natural and generous. With simple but not monotonous carved ornaments as embellishments, it gives people a sense of comfort, nature, leisure and freedom. 4) French style: It often reflects a magnificent, luxurious and comfortable feeling. The typical method is to use light, white, and off-white as the background color, and then match it with golden thread and carving. It is dazzling and dazzling, highlighting its magnificent, magnificent and magnificent sense, giving people a kind of fantasy color that enters the life circle of nobles.
5), Mediterranean style: white and blue are the main colors, these are the most simple elements from nature, fresh and beautiful, vigorous and sunny. In terms of styling, generally choose a smooth straight line, and the arc line is also a good choice.
6) Neo-classical style: Neo-classical wall panels mainly highlight the combination of tradition and modernity, which brings us both the long tradition and the modern fashion and romance. Let us enjoy the wonderful process from simple to complex, from complex to simplification, and experience the elegant, noble, peaceful and rich connotations.
7). Simple style: the shape is simple, the details are perfect, and the atmosphere is smooth, achieving the effect of winning more with less and winning more with simplicity. Especially loved by young people.
Fourth, the basic structure and height of the wall panel:
The basic structure of the wall panel includes: top line, upper and lower wall panels, waist line, and skirting line. It is also beautified with Roman columns, carved panels, hollow panels, wallpapers, and soft bags. There are generally two methods for the height of the wall panels: half-height, also called wall skirts, and the general heights are 900mm, 1000mm, and 1200mm. Full-height type: the wall can be made as high as it is as high as possible.
Half-height retaining wall board:
Full-height wall panels:
Five, the common form of wall panel combination:
1) Combination with wallpaper: 2) Combination with soft bag: 3) Combination with wine cabinet: 4) Combination with bookcase: 5) Combination with wardrobe: 6) Combination with invisible door: 7) Combination with dumb Combination of mouth: 8), combination with background wall: 9), combination with stairs:
Sixth, the main points of the wall panel measurement:
1). For the measurement of the retaining wall board, it is best to use the multi-layer board for bottoming and leveling on site, and the horizontal line position and ceiling height are determined.
2) Draw the floor plan and elevation of the house type (especially the complex house type). Determine the production area, and then measure one by one according to the actual details.
3). The positional relationship with other components (such as door covers, dumb openings, background walls, cabinets, stair openings, etc.) should be considered as a whole in order to accurately calculate the size and quantity.
4). The connection relationship with other components should be considered, and the reserved amount should be appropriately set aside to facilitate on-site installation.
5) When determining the details of the wall panel, the internal angle, the external angle and the wall panel thickness, foot line, waist line, and top line height must be considered.
Seven, the main points of the wall panel installation:
1) Keep the wall clean: Before installation, make the wall clean, dry, flat and level with high elasticity; in order to adapt to local climate conditions, after unpacking and packaging the wall panel, it is best to place it on the spot for at least 48 hours before installing .
2) Design the size in advance: Before installation, you should first find the square of each block and try to install it once, and then formally nail it after adjustment to avoid the pattern of the surface layer is disordered, the color is uneven, and the edges and corners are not straight. Wrong size, uneven surface, black lines at the seams and loose seams, etc.
3) Pull the wire to check the top plate: before the operation, pull the wire to check whether the top of the retaining wall is straight, and correct it in time if there is any problem. Avoid unevenness, unevenness, splitting, etc. of the top bar of the parapet board.
4) The wall surface needs to be treated with moisture: all wood products have a certain moisture content. If the wall is wet, it should be dried before construction or moisture-proof treatment: for example, make a moisture-proof layer on the wall first, apply waterproof and moisture-proof paint; leave ventilation holes on and under the wall panels;
5) Gaps should be left on the surface of the panel: the height difference of the panel surface of the wall panel should be less than 0.5mm; the width of the gap between the panels should be uniform, and the size deviation should not be greater than 2mm; the diagonal length deviation of a single panel should not be greater than 2mm ; The verticality deviation of the panel is not more than 2mm.
6) The yin and yang corners should be horizontal and vertical: the yin and yang corners of the retaining wall are the key and difficult points of construction, and special attention should be paid. The yin and yang angles must be vertical and horizontal, and the seam stitching must be 45°.
7) The skirting line and the pressure strip should be close to the panel: the skirting board and the pressure strip should be close to the panel, and no excessive gaps should be left. The nail spacing for fixing the skirting board or the bead should generally not be greater than 300mm; the nail cap should be knocked flat, and the depth into the slat should be 0.5~1.0mm, and the nail hole should be smoothed with oily putty of the same color.
Eight, bamboo and wood fiber integrated quick-installed wall panel equipment / quick-installed wall panel equipment / integrated wall panel processing machinery and equipment composition:
①Conical twin screw extruder
②Bamboo fiber wallboard mold/various linear molds
③Vacuum setting table
The production line of ecological wood bamboo fiber wallboard production equipment adopts intelligent control, with high degree of automation, stable operation, simple operation and high production efficiency.
Huanxin Plastic Machine@Perfect Extrusion, we
Always adhere to customer-oriented, always implement the "turnkey" program, provide customers with on-site installation, commissioning, production, training, and raw material formulations to ensure that customers can independently and stably produce.
Wallboard production line, auxiliary equipment equipment:
1. 51 cone double extruder, used to produce smaller line products
2. 65 cone double extruder, used to produce larger line products
3. 80 cone double extruder, used to produce sheet products
4. High-speed mixer 500/1000
6. Flour mill
7. Coating machine, heat transfer machine, etc.
Surface treatment equipment and effects
Surface treatment mainly includes heat transfer, film coating and printing, etc. Different equipment is selected according to different processes. If it is imitation wood grain, it is recommended to use the filming process, if it is imitation marble, it is recommended to use the thermal transfer process, so that the effect of the simulation is high.
8. Slitting machine
Nine: Bamboo and wood fiber integrated quick-installing wall panel equipment for automatic code board.