"Three template giants" complement each other, let's quickly look at the advantages and disadvantages of the three major building templates"Three template giants" complement each other, let's quickly look at the advantages and disadvantages of the three major building templates
The building template in the template project is a temporary supporting structure, which is the mold shell and bracket when the concrete is cast and formed. The template project can effectively ensure the quality of the concrete project, accelerate the progress of the project and reduce the cost of the construction project, and also ensure the construction The safety of the process is generally divided into three types: wooden templates, steel templates and plastic templates. These three types of templates can be said to have their own advantages. Today, let's briefly analyze the advantages and disadvantages of different types of architectural templates.
Anyone familiar with formwork engineering knows that although the use of wood formwork in the project is reduced, it is also irreplaceable:
1. Most of the wooden formwork are pine planks and poplar planks, which have certain flexibility, and can be restored automatically when deformed by force
2. As an organic material, the wooden template with phenolic resin attached on the surface has strong wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and there is no problem of outdoor use due to corrosion.
3. The cost of wooden formwork is low, the energy consumption is low when it is produced as a renewable resource, and the weight is light, so the transportation cost is also lower, and the handling and installation are also more convenient
4. In the case of complex and special shape requirements, wooden formwork is easy to process, can be put into use faster, reducing the construction period
The disadvantages of wooden formwork are also significant:
1. The wooden formwork is flammable and easily deformed after soaking in water, and additional fire prevention and waterproofing work is required.
2. The wooden template has few turnovers, generally 3-10 times, and the reuse value is low. In the long run, the overall cost is increased. The materials used to make the wooden template need to cut down a lot of trees, which is not conducive to environmental protection. The number of times that the wooden template can be seen now It has become less and less.
Steel formwork as a substitute for wood formwork, after widely put into use, it makes wood formwork fall into the second line, then obviously the advantages of steel formwork are more obvious.
1. On different engineering scales, structural forms and construction techniques, steel formwork can be implemented in various forms of assembly, sliding form, integral lifting and other forms of processing combinations, and wooden formwork cannot effectively meet construction requirements due to its single assembly structure.
2. The joints of the combined steel formwork are relatively tight, with high rigidity, and will not be easily deformed. The structure size of the formed concrete is usually more accurate.
3. The turnover of steel formwork is high, which can reach 30-50 times or more, and the overall cost is actually lower than that of wood formwork.
The advantages and disadvantages of the steel formwork outweigh the disadvantages, but they still exist
1. Although the overall cost of steel formwork is lower than that of wood formwork, the one-time cost of configuring steel formwork is high, the cost recovery period is long, and the turnaround process also tests the strength of construction enterprises.
2. The density of steel formwork is large, so the formwork is heavy, and the lifting and hoisting machinery is needed to move and install it. In addition, the installation and disassembly of steel formwork requires specially trained personnel. It can be seen that the share of lighter-weight aluminum alloy formwork on the market is gradually increasing.
Plastic formwork is an energy-saving and environmentally friendly product. It is another new generation of product after wood formwork, combined steel formwork, bamboo-wood glued formwork, and all-steel large formwork. Plastic formwork is gradually replacing wood formwork. The advantages of plastic formwork What are they?
1. The plastic formwork is light in weight, easy to install and remove, non-absorbent, non-corrosive, acid and alkali resistant, not easily deformed, and easy to demold. It combines the advantages of wooden formwork and steel formwork in shape.
2. In terms of turnover rate, plastic formwork is much higher than wood formwork and can reach more than 30 times. In terms of overall cost, steel formwork is about 80% of wood formwork and plastic formwork is only 20%-40% of wood formwork.
3. Plastic templates can be produced using crushed waste plastics as raw materials. The waste templates can be recycled repeatedly, which not only meets the requirements of national energy conservation and environmental protection, but also adapts to the direction of national industrial policy development.
There are also several shortcomings in plastic formwork. Solving these shortcomings will inevitably lead to increased costs, and intelligently look forward to technological innovation.
1. The plastic template has a large coefficient of thermal expansion and contraction. In a construction environment with a large temperature difference between day and night, the expansion and contraction of the 3M board can reach 3mm-4mm.
2. The plastic formwork is mainly used as a floor formwork. When welding after laying steel bars, the welding slag is easy to damage the plastic formwork and affect the surface quality of the formed concrete.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.