Production process of PET plastic steel strapping and PET plastic steel strappingProduction process of PET plastic steel strapping and PET plastic steel strapping
1. Basic information of PET plastic steel strapping
Chinese name: PET packing belt
Foreign name: Pet packing belt
Alias: PET plastic steel belt plastic steel packing belt
PET strapping is a widely used plastic environmental protection strapping PET strapping has been produced in China for more than 20 years. PET strapping is a polyester strapping with PET as the main raw material and extruded unidirectionally. PET strapping is currently the most popular new environmentally friendly packaging material in the world replacing steel straps, steel wires and heavy PP strapping. .
Since 2002, China’s demand for PET packaging tape has been growing at a rate of 500% per year. It is now widely used in wood, paper, steel, aluminum ingots, steel pipes, profiles, glass, building materials, ceramics, electrical appliances, metal products , Tobacco, chemical fiber, cotton and other industries. The appearance is transparent, (it is opaque after adding the adhesion promoter), the surface is flat or has a prismatic pattern.
The main raw material of PET packing belt is polyethylene terephthalate (English abbreviation PET), the specific gravity is 1.34.
(1) Strong tensile strength, which not only has the tensile strength like a steel belt, but also has the ductility to resist impact, and can also ensure the safety of product transportation.
(2) The elongation is small, and the elongation is only one sixth of the polypropylene tape, which can maintain the tension for a long time.
(3) Strong temperature resistance, melting point is 260 degrees, no deformation when used below 120 degrees.
(4) The safety is good, there is no risk of the steel belt rusting and polluting the bound objects, and the color is bright and predictable.
(5) Good economic benefit. The length of 1 ton PET packaging belt is equivalent to 6 tons of steel belt of the same specification. The unit price per meter is more than 40% lower than that of steel belt, which can reduce packaging costs.
4. Material: Polypropylene brushed grade resin, because of its good plasticity, strong breaking tension, bending resistance, light weight, easy to use and other advantages. Has been widely used in various fields.
Various types of packing belts, pet packing belts, pp packing belts, plastic packing belts, dyeing belts can be provided according to customer needs. The company has successively introduced advanced foreign equipment and formed a production capacity of nearly 10,000 tons of products per year. The products are sold well in North China, Northeast, Northwest, and other regions, and exported to Europe, America, and Southeast Asian countries.
The packing belt is made of PP and PET. The main production process: plastic granule melting --- pressure belt - molding - cooling ------ winding and wrapping - packaging - the storage packaging belt is made of polypropylene through heating, melting, drawing The basic parameters that affect the quality of the strapping of the packaging material of the net structure produced by stretching and cooling are tension, length, curvature and elongation. In the case of the same tension and other parameters, the longer the length, the lower the cost.