Investment value of environmentally friendly degradable sheet production lineInvestment value of environmentally friendly degradable sheet production line
Due to the restrictions on plastics implemented in various places (by 2022, one-off consumer plastic products will be significantly reduced, alternative products will be promoted, and the application of green degradable materials will be vigorously promoted to reduce the pollution hazards of plastic waste), PLA polylactic acid corn starch-based biodegradation The material has once again been pushed to the forefront and has become a new topic that people talk about.
Let’s get to know what PLA is today?
PLA polylactic acid\starch-based biodegradable material is a new type of bio-based and re-biodegradable material, made of starch raw materials extracted from renewable plant resources (such as corn cassava, etc.). The starch raw material is saccharified to obtain glucose, which is then fermented by glucose and certain species to produce high-purity lactic acid, which is then synthesized by chemical synthesis to a certain molecular weight polylactic acid. It has good biodegradability. After use, it can be completely degraded by microorganisms in nature under specific conditions, and finally produce carbon dioxide and water, which does not pollute the soil and air, and can increase soil fertility, return to nature, and does not pollute the environment. , Which is very beneficial to the protection of the environment and is recognized as an environmentally friendly material.
Polylactic acid is a new type of polyester material with similar properties to polyethylene and other plastics. It can be completely degraded by microorganisms in nature and has good biocompatibility. It is an important alternative material to solve the problem of white pollution. Courier bags, tableware, shopping bags, moisturizing mulch, heat preservation boxes and other medical, health and home textile fields have great potential.
1. Starch-natural raw material: using natural corn starch as raw material, sustainable supply, so that natural resources are reused and recycled.
2. Degradation-safe biodegradation: The raw material is natural polymer compounds, which can be degraded in the natural environment.
3. Environmental protection-green environmental protection: After the product is used, it can be quickly degraded by microorganisms in the natural environment and become plant nourishment. It truly originates from nature and returns to nature, effectively solving the environmental damage caused by white pollution.
4. Health-the raw materials are natural, the production process is produced, and the anti-du inspection is strict. After the product is degraded, it will not cause duhai to the soil and air, and there is no harm of secondary pollution.
5. Low-carbon-Substitution: It can replace plastic products using petroleum as raw material and paper products using wood as raw material
PLA polylactic acid material is made into sheets and then blister molded, such as fast food bowls, dishes, trays, etc., which are used in the fast food industry.
It is enough to show the investment value and rate of return of the degradable plastic sheet production line.