Prospects and advantages of plastic building formworkProspects and advantages of plastic building formwork
1. Introduction of PP hollow building formwork and its development prospects
Compared with wood formwork, PP building formwork has many advantages:
(1) Good water resistance. Soaked in water for many days, it will not be deformed by moisture. It has chemical resistance and is suitable for use in wet environments such as basement projects, bridge piers of roads and railways.
(2) Compared with wooden formwork, plastic formwork is not sticky and easy to demould.
(3) Since the surface of the plastic formwork is smooth and clean, there is no need to apply a release agent, reducing the workload and reducing the cost of use.
(4) Since the plastic formwork is hollow, it is light in weight, convenient to support and remove the formwork, low in labor intensity in handling operations, and high in construction efficiency.
(5) Because the plastic building formwork has a long service life, the number of cycles can reach more than 50 times. And the scrapped old boards and leftovers can be recycled and crushed to produce new boards, so as to save costs and reduce pollution. The actual use cost can save more than 30% compared with traditional wood formwork.
(6) Because it can be recycled and broken to produce new boards, it is in line with the conservation-oriented society advocated by the state, so as to achieve the role of green environmental protection.
(7) The processing method and equipment of plastic formwork and wooden formwork are the same, and the original equipment does not need to be replaced, so the replacement cost is reduced.
(8) The plastic formwork has good machinability, can be planed, sawed, nailed, and used in the same way as the wooden formwork, and employees do not need to be trained again.
(9) All in all, the plastic formwork has the same usage method as the wood formwork. Better performance and lower use cost can realize the ideal product of replacing wood with plastic, steel with plastic and bamboo with plastic in building construction.