What's good about the air fiber mattress? Is it an IQ tax?What's good about the air fiber mattress? Is it an IQ tax?
First, let's briefly introduce what is [air fiber]!
Air fiber is a 3D honeycomb structure made of high polymer PE/POE material through some processes!
Yes, yes, it looks like a big piece of plastic/foam/instant noodles
Can this thing be used as a mattress?
Before the formal answer, I would like to ask you a question: What should a good mattress have?
Many consumers will say that support, breathability, anti mite, natural, environmental protection and so on are all right! But do the popular mattresses on the market really conform to these characteristics?
The overwhelming latex mattress e-commerce focuses on "natural" and "breathability", but can retail users really buy 100% pure natural latex these days? I don't know how expensive it will be... In addition, the permeability of latex is achieved by drilling, and the latex itself is so dense that it is impermeable.
However, the latex is very soft and feels good~
Summary of advantages and disadvantages of latex
Advantages: soft and natural materials
Disadvantages: many fakes, airtight, and mite proof
Coconut palm mattress is made of coconut shell outer fiber as raw material.
So, it's really natural! After all, it is made of plant fiber, and it is very hard. If you like to sleep in a hard bed, you can choose a coconut palm mattress! But it has three disadvantages!
Air tight! No moisture removal! Can produce mites!
It's too easy to understand that mites need nutrients and water for their growth. Plant fiber is its nutrient. Where does the water come from?
Because the air permeability of the coconut palm mattress is not very good, you can see that the dense plant fiber structure is not suitable for hard blowing air permeability... So when the human body sleeps all night, the moisture stays in the palm mattress, becoming the water needed by mites.
In addition, some coconut palm mattresses need to be glued during production. Not all glues are aldehyde free, so there is a case of leukemia caused by coconut palm mattresses with excessive sleep formaldehyde. This is not to say that you can't buy a brown pad, but you must polish your eyes when you buy it.
Coconut Mattress Summary
Advantages: natural and hard
Disadvantages: not resistant to mites, partially added glue, airtight
Sponge spring mattress
The sponge mattress is an old player. As a soft and affordable core material, the Chinese people still like it. Many sponge mattresses are used together with springs, such as a mattress. The lower structure is independent with springs, and the upper structure is sponge.
The disadvantage of sponge mattress is similar to that of latex, with poor air permeability and mites. It can't be washed. One knowledge point: mattresses made of dense materials are basically airtight, easy to hide scurf, and can not be cleaned.
Sponge Spring Mattress Summary
Advantages and affordable prices
Disadvantages: poor air permeability, raw mites
Air fiber mattress
As introduced earlier, this material has good support because of its special honeycomb structure. What advantages does latex sponge and coconut palm have?
First of all, the air permeability is well deserved. At present, the research and development level of the core core can achieve that in the core material of a mattress, 6% is PE/POE material, the remaining 94% is air, and the air permeability is 94%. Are you afraid that the moisture discharged by the body will be hidden in the mattress overnight, and it will spread out.
Second, it can be washed with water. The water flows directly through the bed. The latex and sponge mattresses cannot be cleaned, but the air fiber mattresses can be washed with water. They can be used after drying.
The air fiber in the core can be washed
Third, there are no mites. The reason why there are mites in the mattress is that the human body's dander and the plant fiber in the coconut palm are the nutrients of mites. However, the air fiber mattress can be washed with water, which can wash away the human body's dander. Polymer materials are not natural, so they cannot become the nutrients of mites.
Air Fiber Mattress Summary
Advantages: good support, good air permeability, washable, anti mite, no glue
At first, this product was only sold in Japan. Later, China introduced this technology, and more Chinese began to try it. This is not an IQ tax, because frankly, it is not expensive compared with high-end latex.
Everyone has different preferences. Some people prefer soft sponges, while others prefer natural coconut palms. There is no right or wrong. Air fiber mattresses are just one option.