Usage of PE fiber packing tapeUsage of PE fiber packing tape
1. Fold the fiber packing belt outward in half, leaving a space of about 10cm at the fold.
2. Then put the folded fiber packing belt into the middle of the fiber packing buckle
3. Then align the middle gap of the folded fiber packing belt with one end of the packing buckle and insert it.
4. After plugging, pull the fiber packing belt backward
5. The other end shall be operated in the same way, and the fiber packing belt shall be folded outward
6. Insert the folded fiber packing belt into the middle of the packing buckle
7. Pass the gap of fiber packing belt through the packing buckle
8. Also pull it back to form the shape as shown in the figure below
9. Next, use a fiber packer to tighten the packing buckle
10. Press down the handle of the packer and put the fiber packing belt close to the goods into the packer
11. Put another fiber packing belt into the cutting interface and rotary interface of the packer
12. After two fiber packing belts are put into the packer, shake the handle of the packer back and forth to tighten the fiber packing belt.
13. After the fiber packing belt is tightened, a length of 10 cm shall be reserved when cutting the fiber belt to prevent the packing buckle from slipping during actual transportation
14. The packed final result is shown in the figure below, with a length of 10cm reserved at both ends
15. Such a goods will be packed. I believe that after reading this article, everyone will learn how to use fiber packing belts to pack goods!