HAVE YOU CHOSED THE RIGHT PLASTIC MIXER?Talk about the mixer alone.
Tag: Mixer Plastic Machinery Extrusion
Today, talk about the mixer.
Mixing machine is an indispensable important link of PVC products. It mixes various plastic raw materials according to a certain proportion of the material, and stirs it evenly through the high-speed rotation of the paddle in the pot.
The mixer is divided into single-pot mixer and double-pot mixer. The single pot is simple, convenient, and affordable. It is usually equipped with a small extruder such as a 51 or 55 twin-screw production line, a tube, and small materials. It is a little more troublesome to use. After mixing in a single pot, the material is released at about 120 degrees. It needs manual assistance for cooling. The double-pot mixing machine is more convenient. After high-temperature mixing, the material at about 120 degrees is directly placed in the cold pot below, and the material is forcedly cooled by stringing water. Save labor. Only the equipment price is higher.
The choice of mixer is also learned. The mixer itself is divided into 200/500, 300/600, 500/1000, 1000/2000 and other models, the energy of different models is different. How to choose a mixing device that suits you needs to communicate with the equipment manufacturer in detail, accurately calculate the workload, and then determine the model according to your own situation.
Maintenance of the mixer
1. The machine should be placed in a ventilated position to ensure the heat dissipation of the motor work and extend the life of the motor.
2. Regularly check whether the belt is loose. The motor should be mobilized outward until the belt is tightened.
3. Grease the bearings regularly to ensure lubrication between the bearings.
4. If a fault is found during the operation of the machine, it must be shut down and the power supply can be processed.
5. Before the machine is running, check whether the screws of the pulp blades in the barrel are loose. If they are loose, they should be tightened.
6. It is forbidden to mix tools, hard objects and ribbons into the barrel.
Operating rules of the mixer
1. Operate according to the specified method. Untrained or unfamiliar operators are strictly prohibited to use the color mixing machine without permission.
2. Regularly lubricate the bearings and gears of the machine.
3. When the machine is running, it is strictly forbidden to reach into or rotate the part.
4. The power supply must be turned off during cleaning or maintenance.
5. It is strictly forbidden to exceed the rated weight (100KG), and the dust impurities in the hopper must be thoroughly cleaned before color mixing.
6. Jogging before mixing colors to ensure that there is no abnormal situation when the machine is turned on and used.
7. Turn off the power after the color mixing is completed.
8. All shifts must be kept clean, and the machine must be maintained every day. It is strictly forbidden to place other debris around the color mixing machine, and keep it clean inside and outside the box
Dust will inevitably come out during the working process of the mixer. It is not difficult to solve this problem. Add a set of dust removal device on the top of the mixer, similar to the principle of suction and exhaust hood. There will be no environmental problems.
Of course, in the whole process of producing PVC products, there is also the link of milling, so when we design the PVC workshop, we usually consider that we should make a relatively closed environment for the milling and mixing workshop.