PE tube electric melting heating time, cooling time and welding methodPE tube electric melting heating time, cooling time and welding method
Frequently encountered customers ask how long the PE tube electrofusion welding time? Is it determined according to the melting time of the PE tube? Or is it determined according to the time of PE fused pipe fittings? Here I am sure to tell you that it is generally determined according to the time of PE fittings. There are welding time and voltage on PE electrofusion pipes. For example, (FUSE 50) means that the welding time is 50 seconds, and the voltage is 39.5V is a fixed voltage. The welding time of different electrofusion pipe fittings is different. If the welding time and voltage are not marked on the PE electrofusion pipe fittings you purchased, do not go to the welding operation blindly. It is better to consult the PE pipe fitting manufacturer.
PE tube electric melting heating time, cooling time and welding method.png
1. Heating time and cooling time of PE tube electrofusion
PE tube electrofusion heating time, cooling schedule
Two PE tube electrofusion welding method:
1) Check whether the electric welding machine can be operated normally, and check whether the PE pipes and PE fittings are matched.
2) Remove the oxide (dirt) at the PE pipe interface, and then insert it into the PE fused pipe fittings. It is forbidden to forcibly insert the PE pipe into the PE pipe fittings, it is appropriate to insert it easily, and ensure that the two welded PE pipes are on the same horizontal axis. Do not insert the pipe into the fittings too tightly. If they are too tight, the expansion will easily cause displacement during heating, making the local heating temperature too high, causing smoke and welding failure.
3) When ready, insert the output electrode of the welding machine into the electrode post of the pipe.
4) Insert the energized electrode of the electric welding machine into the electrode column of the PE electric melting pipe, turn on the power, input the welding voltage and time, and start the PE pipe welding timing.
5) After the PE pipe is cooled, remove the energizing electrode to complete the E-tube fusion welding.
Three PE tube electric melting machine introduction
1) Wide voltage input (220V ± 15%), good adaptability.
2) Constant voltage \ constant current dual mode, automatic voltage and current over-limit protection.
3) Automatic temperature compensation, welding is not affected by the environment.
4) Support segmented (1-4 segments) welding, (5KW 1-5 segments) can pre-store 10 sets of welding parameters (5KW does not support pre-storage, support welding result parameter storage).
5) 2.5KW can weld 20-200 pipe fittings; 3.5KW can weld 20-315 pipe fittings.