Teach you how to reduce the deflection of the packing beltMain production process of packing belt: A. extruder -- B. head, mouth film -- C. cooling water tank -- D. first traction roller group -- E. stretching oven -- f. power stretching roller group -- G. second traction roller group -- H. embossing roller group -- I. setting oven -- J. setting water tank -- K. third traction roller group -- L. belt storage device -- M. coiler.
Factors affecting the deviation of packing belt
1. Temperature of main machine: the temperature of main machine should be within the reasonable fluctuation range of melting and plasticizing, too high is easy to cause local decomposition of raw materials, too low will cause uneven plasticizing of raw materials, and the internal composition of the final primary embryo will be uneven; the primary embryo will have the phenomenon of uneven orientation in the stretching process, of course, the skewness of the final product packaging belt will also fluctuate.
2. The thickness of both sides of the initial embryo is the same: it is mainly to ensure that the size of the film outlet is standard, and the adjustment of the die cavity is to ensure that the size of the cavity is stable and uniform.
3. The cooling of the primary embryo must be qualified and uniform: the cooling degree and uniformity of the primary embryo directly determine the quality of the recrystallization of the primary embryo; the complete crystallization and the uniform crystallization directly determine the quality of the molecular orientation, which also affects the tensile uniformity of the packing belt.
4. Stretch multiple: generally, the larger the stretch multiple is, the better the molecular orientation will be and the natural skewness will be.
5. Straight stretch line: the straight stretch line will ensure that the length of both sides of the belt is the same as much as possible, and the skewness will be good.
6. The surface of each embossing roller must be flat: it can ensure that both sides of the packing belt have the same side length.
7. Parallelism between the horizontal bar of the water tank and the mouth film: the better the parallelism, the same side length can be ensured on both sides of the packing belt, so that the stretching error caused by long-distance stretching will be minimized.
8. Tensile temperature of packing belt: to achieve uniform glass transition temperature, it is convenient for uniform tensile orientation.
9. Setting water tank temperature: generally, the lower the temperature is, the better the temperature is. It can ensure that the internal stress of the finished product can be eliminated quickly in the production process, and the setting can be done quickly. In this way, the ratio of belt shrinkage in logistics can be minimized, and other factors affecting the deflection degree can be minimized.
10. It is not easy to have too much pressure on the output roller: it is necessary to ensure that the finished product has enough cooling shrinkage.
11. The winding pressure is not easy to be too large: it is also necessary to ensure that the finished product has enough cooling shrinkage time.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.