Features and applications of WPCFeatures and applications of WPC
Wood-plastic composite materials are mainly made of low-plant biomass fibers such as sawdust, wood chips, bamboo chips, rice husks, rice bran, peanut shells, cotton straws, etc., using the characteristics of polymer interface chemistry and plastic filling and modification. The proportion of plastic base material is a reversible recycling process that is processed and formed by a special process. It covers a wide range of basic materials with a wide range of products and a variety of shapes and structures. At present, this title is different at home and abroad, and it is also called plastic wood, environmental protection wood, technology wood, recycled wood, polymer wood, etc. English name: Wood-Plastic Composites, abbreviated as WPC. It has all the characteristics of wood processing.
This new material has five characteristics:
1. Recycling of raw materials: The biomass materials are basically waste utilization, with a wide range of sources and low value; the requirements for plastic components are not high, either new, old or mixed materials, which fully reflects the comprehensive utilization and effective utilization of resources.
2. Product plasticization: WPC products are artificial integral synthetic products. The product process and formula can be adjusted randomly according to the use requirements, so as to produce materials with different properties and shapes, and the profile utilization rate is close to 100%.
3. Use of environmental protection: The wood / plastic base materials of wood-plastic materials and their commonly used additives are environmentally friendly, non-toxic and harmless, and will not produce toxic and side effects during their production and processing, so they do not constitute any risk register for the human body and the environment.
4. Cost-effective: WPC products have realized the transfer of low-cost planting materials and high-value-added products. Not only the maintenance cost is extremely low, but the product life is several times that of wood. Comprehensive comparison has obvious economic advantages.
5. Recycling: 100% of the waste products and recycled products of wood-plastic materials can be recycled without affecting the performance of the product, and can achieve a "reduced, recycled, and recycled" recycling model.
Application areas of wood-plastic composite materials:
1. Building materials: including base materials, integral door panels, wall panels, floors and decorative materials series;
2. Outdoor facilities: including fences, floors, columns, handrails and other major products;
3. Logistics transportation: mainly including packing boxes, container plates, light and heavy pallets, etc .;
4. Transportation facilities: Mainly include partitions, partitions, protective walls, signs, etc .;
5. Furniture supplies: mainly wardrobes, cupboards, coffee tables, flower stands, etc.
With the decreasing of natural wood resources, the market demand for wood products is increasing day by day. Over time, a huge demand will eventually open the domestic market for wood plastic materials. This is an inevitable trend in the future.