Maintenance knowledge of twin screw extruderMaintenance knowledge of twin screw extruder
1. After using the twin-screw extruder for a period of time, do a comprehensive inspection to check the tightness of all screws.
2. In the event of a power outage, the main drive and heating will stop. When power is restored, each section of the barrel must be reheated to the specified temperature and kept warm for a period of time before the extruder can be started.
3. After using the extruder for 500 hours, there will be iron scraps or other impurities from the gears in the gearbox. Therefore, the gears should be cleaned and the lubricant of the gearbox should be replaced.
4. If you find that the steering of the instrument and pointer is full, you should check whether the contact of the thermocouple and other edges is good.
Second, the daily maintenance of the extruder
1. No debris is allowed in the material, and hard objects such as metal and sand and stone are strictly prohibited from entering the hopper and extruder.
2. When opening the cylinder cover or the suction cover, prevent foreign objects from falling into the host.
3. To have enough warm-up time, manual cranking should be light before driving. Generally, the temperature should be kept constant for 2 hours after reaching the set temperature of the process.
4. The screw can only be started at low speed, and the idling time should not exceed 3 minutes.