How to do the construction of the beautiful sewing agent? Experience sharing of beauty product selectionHow to do the construction of the beautiful sewing agent? Experience sharing of beauty product selection
We may have more or less understanding of the beauty sewing agent from the Internet, but you may have a lot of things that you do not understand about some points in the beauty sewing process, preparation and selection of beauty sewing products. If there is anything wrong, I hope to put forward your valuable opinions. 1. Can any tile be beautifully stitched? Are there any requirements? A: There are certain gaps for the beautiful joints of ceramic tiles. If they are seamlessly spliced, there is no certain bonding space for the beautiful jointing agent. Therefore, the seamless jointed tiles cannot be beautifully jointed.
2. When making beautiful seams, how wide is the gap between tiles? Answer: There is no fixed value for the width of the seam left in the tile. If you consider the effect of the beautiful seam and the cost, it is generally recommended to use a seam width of 2-3mm. This width not only meets the beautification effect of the gap between the tiles, Considering its personal cost, of course, if you don't consider its cost, the 5mm slit width is the most effective effect of the gap of the beautiful stitch.
3. Is it necessary to use a caulking agent to make beautiful tiles? Answer: It is similar to the answer to the previous question, but it also needs to be considered from the perspective of cost and bonding. Generally, it is appropriate to use a caulking agent as the base and leave a seam depth of about 3mm, so that it can maintain a good quality while considering the cost. Using time, if you do not consider the cost factor, without the use of caulking agent to make the bottom, its bonding degree will last longer.
4. What are the mainstream classifications of beauty agents now? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? Answer: The more mainstream beauty sealants on the market are mainly divided into single-component beauty sealants and two-component beauty sealants. The single-component beauty sealants are processed from high-molecular nanometers and pigments. The types of sewing products have the advantages of simple, fast and convenient construction. The disadvantage is that the hardness and color are slightly inferior to the two-component beautiful sewing agent. The two-component beautiful sewing agent is made of epoxy resin, curing agent and pigment. It has the advantages of high hardness, good gloss and long life. The disadvantage is that the construction is relatively cumbersome.
5. How to choose beautiful sewing agent? Are the quality of the beautifying agents on the market the same? Answer: After more than ten years of development, the one-component beauty sealant has developed into a bottleneck that is difficult to break through. Simply put, the selection of the one-component beauty sealant mainly examines the consistency and viscosity of its products, and the general difference is not very big. The two-component beauty sealant is mainly inspected from the raw materials and production technology of the product. For example, Du Baxter is Huntsman and Merck pigments, so the quality of the beauty sealant is different.
6. Is it ok to find that the caulk is wet before making the beautiful seam? Answer, no. Because if the caulking agent is wet, its water vapor evaporates and penetrates into the beautifying agent, changing the molecular structure of the beautifying agent, especially the two-component beautifying agent. Water vapor will make the curing agent ineffective, if in the bathroom, because The lower layer is waterproof. Last time, the seam sealant was also waterproof, which would cause the seam sealant to eject, so be sure to keep the sealant dry and the gap dry.
7. Is it possible to replace the caulk with a powder base? Answer: No. After inserting the beautifying agent, powdery dust such as cement powder will be wrapped around the beautifying agent and it will not be able to bond with the crevice, so the crevice must be kept clean.
8. Is the construction of the two-component beauty compound with a scraper? Is it better to use a seam ball? Answer: If you scrape with a scraper, then after the scraper is scraped, the seam and the gap are flat. In this case, the daily rubbing can not be avoided, and the accumulation of the sun can easily cause the gloss to decline. If you press the seam ball, there will be a micro groove in the gap to prevent the daily life.
9. When the two-component beauty sealant construction meets antique bricks and matt bricks, must the textured bricks be pasted with textured paper? Answer: At present, there are two more practical methods for the construction of rough bricks such as antique bricks and matt bricks. One is to use the beauty joint, which can effectively prevent the penetration of the two-component beauty joint agent and realize the residual problem of the two-component beauty joint agent on both sides of the ceramic tile.
10. The higher the hardness of the two-component beauty compound, the better? Answer: The hardness is not as hard as possible. It should be soft and rigid. Like iron wire, it not only has the same hardness as iron, but also has good toughness.
11. Is there any imported sewing agent? Answer: At present, it is said that there is no import of the US sewing agent, because the origin of the US sewing agent is China, so there is no import. At present, all the imported raw materials are Baite US sewing agent.
12. After finishing the two-component beauty sealant, I found that some areas would not dry, how long would it take? Answer, if there are still some parts that do not dry up after 24 hours after the two-component seam sealer is finished, the main reason is that the epoxy resin and the curing agent are not completely mixed, resulting in non-drying. In general, there is no need to wait because this In this case, it is impossible to dry any more. You can only buckle up the dry and start the construction again. This is a normal phenomenon of the two-component beauty sealant. It is recommended not to finish the construction all at once, leaving some spare material for repair.