what we should know features and introduction of hdpe double-wall corrugated pipeRegardless of the dynasty, water conservancy projects are important for urban construction. In ancient times, people in our country basically lived on agriculture and became self-sufficient. If imperfect water conservancy projects would lead to flooding, people would live a hard life. Now is the process of urbanization. If the water conservancy project is not done well, it may lead to the destruction of urban construction. Now these water conservancy projects are buried in the ground, using hdpe double-arm bellows, so what are these hdpe double-wall bellows?
Double-wall corrugated pipe is a new type of lightweight pipe made of high-density polyethylene. It has the characteristics of light weight, high pressure resistance, good toughness, fast construction and long life. Its excellent design of pipe wall structure is similar to other structures Compared with pipes, the cost is greatly reduced. And because of the convenient and reliable connection, it is widely used at home and abroad. Substantially replace concrete pipes and cast iron pipes.
1. Unique product structure and strong pressure resistance;
2. The inner wall is smooth and the excess flow is large;
3. Convenient product connection, good interface sealing, corrosion resistance, zero leakage, no scaling, avoid secondary pollution, is the ideal "green pipe";
4. The product has good deflection performance and can adapt to the uneven settlement of the soil;
5. Long service life, can be used underground for more than 50 years;
6. The product has light weight and convenient construction, which can reduce the construction cost and shorten the construction period;
7. At a speed of 15 feet per second, the wear resistance is 3 to 5 times higher than that of ordinary or fine-grained steel pipes.
1. Unique structure, high resistance to external pressure, impact resistance, ring flexibility, smooth inner wall friction and small friction, pipes with the same inner diameter can pass a larger flow; socket interface, flexible connection, convenient connection, high reliability, not easy leakage.
2. Light weight, quick construction and lower cost.
3. The service life of the buried ground is more than fifty years.
4. Polyethylene is a hydrocarbon polymer. The molecule is non-polar and resistant to acid and alkali corrosion.
5. The raw materials are green and environmentally friendly materials, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-scaling, recyclable.
6. The applicable temperature range is wide, the pipeline does not break in the environment of -60 ℃, and the maximum temperature of the conveying medium is 60 ℃.
7. The cost of comprehensive engineering is basically the same as that of concrete, and the operating cost is low.
8. No foundation is required when the soil quality is good.
It seems that HDPE double-arm bellows has obvious advantages in all aspects compared to traditional pipes, and it is no wonder that many hydraulic projects now use it. But there is one thing we should pay attention to, after all, the material of this pipe is not completely anti-corrosive, so we still need to take anti-corrosion measures after the construction is completed. In addition to staying away from heat sources, make sure that they are not stressed and not stacked together. Using good materials and using the correct method of use, then your water conservancy project will be more than half successful.