what is PVC stone plastic wallboard?I believe that everyone is familiar with the background wall. A wall designed for every house decoration. With the improvement of life now, many consumers have higher and higher requirements for the material of the background wall. There are many materials for the background wall, but I don't know how to buy it, which is a problem for many consumers. The stone-plastic wallboard is also a favorite of many consumers. Let me introduce you to the stone-plastic wallboard!
The background wall is believed to be familiar to everyone, and a wall designed in every house. With the improvement of life now, many consumers have higher and higher requirements for the material of the background wall. There are many materials for the background wall, but I don't know how to buy it, which is a problem for many consumers. Stone plastic is also a favorite of many consumers. Today, the decoration house decoration network editor will tell you how the stone-plastic wallboard is!
Stone-plastic flooring is also called stone-plastic floor tiles. The formal name should be "PVC sheet flooring". It is a new type of high-quality, high-tech research and development. It uses natural marble powder to form a high-density, high-fiber network. The solid base of the structure is covered with super wear-resistant polymer PVC wear-resistant layer, which is processed through hundreds of procedures. The stone-plastic floor has had a huge impact on human life since the day it was born. With the development of science and technology, plastics are more and more widely used in people's daily lives, from space shuttles to people's tableware are using plastic products, and plastic products are widely used in the building materials industry. Floors with pvc plastic as the main material are gradually favored by consumers. This is the stone-plastic floor.
1. Green and environmental protection: The main raw material for the production of stone-plastic flooring is natural stone powder, which is tested by the national authority and does not contain any radioactive elements. It is a new type of green and environmentally friendly floor decoration material. Any qualified stone-plastic flooring needs to pass the IS09000 international quality system certification and ISO14001 international green environmental protection certification.
2. Ultra-light and ultra-thin: The stone-plastic floor is only 2-3mm thick, and the weight per square meter is only 2-3KG, which is less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. In high-rise buildings, it has unparalleled advantages for building load-bearing and space saving. At the same time, it has special advantages in the renovation of old buildings.
3. Super abrasion resistance: The surface of the stone-plastic floor has a special transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high technology, and its abrasion resistance can reach 300,000 revolutions. In traditional floor materials, the wear-resistant laminate flooring has a wear-resistant revolution of only 13,000 revolutions, and a good laminate flooring has only 20,000 revolutions. The super wear-resistant layer with special surface treatment fully guarantees the excellent wear resistance of the ground material. The wear-resistant layer on the surface of the stone-plastic floor can be used under normal conditions according to the thickness.
In 5-10 years, the thickness and quality of the wear-resistant layer directly determine the service time of the stone-plastic floor. The standard test results show that the ground of the 0.55mm thick wear-resistant layer can be used for more than 5 years under normal conditions, and the wear resistance of 0.7mm thick The ground floor is enough to use for more than 10 years, so it is super wear-resistant.
4. Super anti-skid: The wear-resistant layer on the surface of the stone-plastic floor has a special anti-skid property, and compared with ordinary ground materials, the stone-plastic floor feels more astringent under the condition of sticky water, and it is more difficult to slip, that is, the more The more astringent in water. Therefore, it is the first choice for ground decoration materials in public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc., and has become very popular in China.
5. Fire-retardant and fire-retardant: The fire-proof index of qualified stone-plastic floor can reach B1 level, which means that the fire-proof performance is very good, second only to stone. The stone-plastic floor itself will not burn and can prevent burning; the smoke generated by the high-quality stone-plastic floor when it is passively ignited will definitely not cause harm to the human body, nor will it produce toxic and harmful gases that cause breathing (according to the safety department) Of figures: 95% of the people injured in the fire were caused by toxic fumes and gases produced when they burned).