Routine maintenance of screw barrel of extruderRoutine maintenance of screw barrel of extruder
Daily maintenance of screw barrel of extruder:
1. Never start the machine when the barrel screw has not reached the preset temperature.
2. Prevent metal fragments and debris from falling into the hopper. If processing recycled materials, a magnetic hopper should be added to prevent iron scraps from entering the barrel.
3. Make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted when using salivation, so as not to damage the transmission system parts when the screw moves backward.
4. When using new plastic, the remaining material of the barrel should be cleaned.
5. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but the injection molding products continue to find black spots or discoloration, the screw should be checked for wear through the rubber head, the rubber ring, and the rubber meson.
6. When the product is injection molded, try to make the material plasticized evenly, so as to reduce the transmission torque of the screw and increase its service life.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.