Correct operation method of PP packing belt production lineCorrect operation method of PP packing belt production line
Nowadays, PP packing belt production lines are widely used in enterprises, but there are still some enterprises that have not standardized operations. In order to pursue the efficiency of the work, some employees neglected to inspect the PP packing belt production line before operation. As a result, a series of problems such as loose coils, leakage, and even damage have occurred in the packaging tape production line.
So, in order to prevent these problems, how should the enterprise standardize the operation process of the packaging belt production line?
1. Before starting the PP packing belt production line. First, check whether the equipment and strapping are correctly inserted; second, check whether the power cord is damaged, then check whether the moving parts are lubricated, and finally see if the strapping production line is fixed and not moving.
2. The operator of the PP packing belt production line needs to be clear about the operation process. The operator of the packing belt production line should have a basic understanding of the structure, working principle, operating procedures, and adjustment methods of the packing belt machinery. Before turning on the power, let the packing belt warm up for a few minutes, and adjust the length of the packing belt, of course. Listen to the noise of the packing belt production line.
3. After the operation of the PP packing belt production line is completed, remember to cut off the power supply and turn off the switch to prevent the occurrence of electric leakage and cause electric shock.
In addition to these three necessary operating procedures, we also need to pay attention to these matters during the work of the PP packaging belt production line:
1. Pay attention to controlling the temperature of the barrel of the packaging belt production line. The temperature from the feeding section to the homogenization section should be gradually increased, and the temperature of the mold should be equal to or slightly lower than the maximum temperature of the mechanical barrel of the packaging belt.
2. When extruding and plasticizing the raw materials of the packing belt, a porous plate and a filter screen should be added before the machine is simplified. The mesh number and layer number of the net should be determined according to the requirements of the working conditions of the raw material and the belt.
3. The belt blank of the PP packing belt production line should enter the sink perpendicular to the water surface.
4. If the strip is too wide, increase the distance between the mold and the liquid surface or increase the speed of pulling the stretching roller.
5. If the width of the strip is insufficient, the distance between the mold and the liquid surface should be reduced or the speed of drawing the stretching roller should be appropriately reduced.
6. If necessary, the screw extrusion speed can be adjusted to change the amount of melt extrusion, so that the width of the strapping belt can be adjusted.