What is PS sheet ? How to make it?PS sheet extrusion line can actually share PE / PP / ABS and other plastic sheet. Because their attributes are basically similar. Our equipment adopts PLC control, fully automatic extrusion, and the double machine is equipped with a hydraulic screen changer to filter impurities in the raw materials. Ensure that the surface of the product is beautiful and smooth.
1. Equipment composition: 1. Two single screw extruders
2. Automatic hydraulic screen changer
3. Solution metering pump
4. Plastic sheet mold
5. Three-roller shaping part
6. Mold temperature machine
7. Bracket (with automatic trimming device on it)
9. Cutting machine
2. The use of PS sheet: PS board is commonly known as "organic board", chemical name Polystyrene polystyrene, density 1.02 ~ 1.08 is a thermoplastic, transparency is relatively high (light transmittance is second only to organic glass), has excellent The electrical insulation, high frequency insulation is better, the quality is relatively brittle, the impact resistance, weather resistance and aging resistance are poorer than plexiglass, the mechanical processing properties and thermal processing properties are not as good as plexiglass, and it can resist general chemical corrosion and chemical properties. Stable, the hardness is similar to plexiglass, the water absorption rate and thermal expansion coefficient are less than plexiglass, and the price is cheaper than plexiglass. Mainly used in packaging, container equipment, daily decoration, general electrical appliances and construction industries.
3. The total length of the equipment is more than 30 meters, and the workshop with the best length of more than 50 meters is required. The width is more than 15 meters. The independent transformer with more than 200KE is equipped. The water is used for circulation. Just make a pool. The plane drawings of the workshop give us design solutions.
4. Before investing in this, please be sure to go to the local industry and commerce department to consult how to go through the EIA procedure.
5. The width and thickness of the product determine the model of the equipment, you only need to tell me these key values. From a professional point of view, help you configure a suitable and appropriate extruder.