XPS foam glass insulation board market statusXPS foam glass insulation board market status
In the past, when new energy-saving buildings and energy-saving renovations of existing buildings were adopted in China, expanded polystyrene (EPS), extruded polystyrene (XPS) and polyurethane foam (PU) were mostly used as the first choice of insulation materials in exterior insulation systems . Although the above materials have many advantages such as light weight, heat insulation, and easy processing, the fatal disadvantage is that they are flammable. When the fire occurs, the fire will spread quickly, producing a large amount of toxic smoke, and it is difficult to save. The "time bomb" of property. After the Ministry of Public Security issued the No. 65 document, the building insulation projects under construction across the country were basically shut down, and the building insulation market instantly triggered an unprecedented major change. Foam, which has been popular in China's construction market for nearly 30 years, was driven out overnight . A huge building insulation market with an annual demand of 250 billion yuan has suddenly become a blank and a "cake" that has attracted much attention. Inorganic fireproof building insulation materials have suddenly become a hot commodity in the market. Among them, the environmentally friendly and inexpensive foam glass insulation board is even hotter. From March 14, 2011, the foam glass insulation board has become the insulation material chasing all over the country and various construction projects competing for selection. In today's China, in a market where everything is hard to sell, only foam glass insulation boards are in short supply, and there is no market for price. The huge business opportunities spawned by the Ministry of Public Security No. 65 document, the huge demand of 250 billion yuan per year, is really rare in the history of construction in my country.
Application range of foam glass insulation board
1. It is used in the thermal insulation project of the peripheral wall of the building;
2. Fire insulation tape for other forms of external wall insulation;
3. Used for roof insulation board;
4. Used for fire door core board.
Foam glass insulation board, also known as inorganic fire insulation board. It is made of ordinary portland cement, fly ash, foaming agent, admixture, etc., and is a light-weight bubble-shaped insulation material made by compounding, stirring, foaming, cutting and other processes. Its outstanding feature is that it is inside the concrete The closed foam holes with a diameter of 1-3mm are formed to make the concrete lightweight and have thermal insulation properties.
1. Fire and heat insulation: Foam glass insulation board is A1 grade non-combustible inorganic material, with a fire resistance rating of more than 3 hours, and no toxic gas will be generated under high temperature or fire. Because of its closed cell rate >95%, it has good thermal insulation performance.
2. Good thermal insulation performance: light product volume, dry volume density of 180-250kg/m3; low thermal conductivity, less than 0.06w/m. k; Low water absorption rate, less than 8%; It is an ideal thermal insulation material.
3. High compressive strength and strong adhesion: the foamed cement insulation board has high compressive strength, greater than 0.5Mpa; the system material has good compatibility, high bonding strength with the wall; the drying shrinkage value of the board is low, No hollow drum cracking phenomenon; strong resistance to wind pressure.
4. Good sound insulation performance: Foam glass is a multi-closed cell material, so it is also a good sound insulation material, which can play a good sound insulation effect, reduce the impact of noise, and improve the living environment.
5. Same life with buildings: good system stability, high resistance to carbonation, aging and frost resistance, excellent weather resistance, and the same life as buildings. At present, the design life of buildings is 50-100 years, and the service life of organic materials is mostly 20-25 years. The secondary construction cost is large, the environment pollution is large, and it is inconvenient for people to produce and live.
6. Simple construction and short period: special mortar is directly bonded, easy to operate, and simultaneous construction greatly shortens the construction period.