Take you to re-examine what is PE wood plastic outdoor floorWPC flooring
Wood-plastic flooring is a new type of environmentally friendly wood-plastic composite material product. The wood-phenol compound produced in the process of producing medium and high-density fiberboard is added into recycled plastic and made into wood-plastic composite material through the granulation equipment. Made of wood-plastic flooring.
The main materials of wood-plastic outdoor flooring are PE and wood powder or bamboo powder. After adding additives, high-speed mixing, granulation, and then using an extruder to extrude the pellets into molding materials, such floors can be used in garden landscapes, villas Waiting for the outdoor platform.
The national standard for wood-plastic flooring is GB / T24508-2009. The standard will be implemented from April 1, 2010.
(1) Waterproof and moisture-proof. Fundamentally solves the problem that wood products are easy to rot after absorbing moisture in wet and watery environments.
WPC flooring (14 photos)
The problem of expansion and deformation can be used in environments where traditional wood products cannot be used.
(2) Insect-proof and termite-proof, effectively prevent insect harassment and prolong service life.
(3) Colorful, with many colors to choose from. Not only has natural wood feeling and wood texture, but also can customize the color according to your own personality
(4) It has strong plasticity, can easily realize personalized modeling, and fully reflect the individual style.
(5) High environmental protection, no pollution, no pollution, and can be recycled. The product does not contain benzene, and the formaldehyde content is 0.2, which is lower than the EO level standard. It is an environmental protection standard for Europe. It can be recycled and saves the amount of wood used. It is suitable for the national policy of sustainable development and benefits the society.
(6) High fire resistance. It can effectively flame retardant, and its fire rating reaches B1 level. It will self-extinguish in case of fire and will not produce any toxic gas.
(7) Good machinability, can be ordered, planed, sawn, drilled, and the surface can be painted.
(8) The installation is simple and the construction is convenient, without complicated construction techniques, saving installation time and costs.
(9) No cracking, no swelling, no deformation, no need for repair and maintenance, easy to clean, and save later repair and maintenance costs.
(10) The sound absorption effect is good, and the energy saving is good, so that the indoor energy saving is up to more than 30%.
Wood-plastic composite sheet is mainly made of wood (wood cellulose, plant cellulose) as the basic material, thermoplastic polymer material (plastic) and processing aids, etc., mixed evenly, and then heated and extruded by the mold equipment. The high-tech green environmental protection material, which has the performance and characteristics of wood and plastic, can replace wood and plastic new environmentally friendly high-tech material, its English Wood Plastic Composites abbreviated as WPC.
Wood-plastic flooring is a floor made of wood-plastic composite materials. It has the same processing characteristics as wood. It can be sawed, drilled, and nailed with ordinary tools. It is very convenient and can be used like ordinary wood. At the same time, it has the woody sense of wood and the water-resistant and anti-corrosive properties of plastic, making it an excellent outdoor waterproof and anti-corrosive building material with excellent performance.
72 * 12 splicing floor 100 * 20 solid floor 100 * 25.8 outdoor floor 125 * 23 outdoor floor
135 * 25 hollow plastic wood floor 139 * 23 floor 140 * 21 outdoor floor 140 * 23 outdoor floor
140 * 23.5 three arch plate 140 * 25 outdoor floor 140 * 25 solid floor 140 * 25 six hole floor
145 * 25 four-hole hollow wood floor 146 * 31 four-hole hollow wood floor 150 * 25 hollow-plastic wood floor 146 * 22 four-hole floor
140 × 35 hollow floor 140 × 35 solid floor 150 × 50 solid WPC floor 96 × 26 solid WPC floor
146 × 20 solid wood-plastic floor 140 × 23 eight-hole round hole floor 140 × 40 hollow wood-plastic floor 140 × 40 solid wood-plastic floor
150 × 50 hollow plastic wood flooring 150 × 25 solid plastic wood flooring 146 × 20 solid plastic wood flooring 145 × 30 solid plastic wood flooring
1. Physical properties: good strength, high hardness, non-slip, wear-resistant, no cracking, no moth-eaten, low water absorption, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, anti-static and ultraviolet, insulation, heat insulation, flame retardant, 75 ° C resistance High temperature and low temperature of -40 ℃.
2. Environmental performance: ecological wood, environmentally friendly wood, renewable, does not contain toxic substances, dangerous chemical components, preservatives, etc., no formaldehyde, benzene and other harmful substances released, will not cause air pollution and environmental pollution, can be 100% recycled Reusable and reprocessed for use, it is also biodegradable.
3. Appearance and texture: It has the natural appearance and texture of wood. It has better dimensional stability than wood, no wood knots, no cracks, warpage, and deformation. The product can be made in a variety of colors, and the surface can be kept new for a long time without fading.
4. Processing performance: It has the secondary processing property of wood, such as sawing, planing, bonding, fixing with nails or screws, various profile standards, quick and convenient construction and installation. Through conventional operations, it can be processed into various facilities and products.
1. China's construction template steel bamboo wood is huge
With the continuous construction of our country and various projects, the formwork industry has developed rapidly. It is estimated that the average annual growth rate of China's construction template industry will be around 15% from 2011 to 2012; by the end of 2012, the output of China's construction template industry will reach about 220 million square meters.
2. The building template consumes a lot of steel and wood, and wastes resources seriously
The annual output of newly produced steel formwork in China is 39.7 million square meters. If converted into weight, it is equivalent to the consumption of 27 Beijing Bird's Nest steel products. "
3. Social benefits of wood-plastic building templates replacing traditional building templates
In the form of China actively responding to climate change and vigorously promoting energy saving and emission reduction, if the construction template industry can use materials that can replace steel and bamboo and wood, the environmental and social benefits are undoubtedly huge. The market demand for building templates is more than 200 billion yuan. WPC building templates will account for 30% -50% of the market share in the next 3 to 5 years. The output value can reach more than 60 billion, and the market prospect is very broad.
When wood-plastic composite material is used as a building template, it can greatly improve the construction efficiency and shorten the construction time. Compared with traditional formwork, wood-plastic formwork can save about 30% of the single comprehensive use cost, reduce auxiliary cost by about 40%, and directly reduce the construction cost of the project by nearly 5%. Xiu'an wood-plastic board has many advantages such as green, low-carbon and economic.
Wood-plastic composite materials are a new type of environmentally friendly building materials that have recently emerged, and have just started in foreign countries. The raw materials used for wood-plastic products can use waste plastics, waste wood, agricultural and forest orange stems and other plant fibers as the substrate, without any additional harmful ingredients. Moreover, it can be recycled and reused, which can be regarded as a novel product in the true sense of environmental protection, energy saving and resource recycling.