The main use of PVC plastic granulesThe main use of PVC plastic granules
The main uses of PVC plastic particles are divided into:
1. PVC general soft products can be extruded into hoses, cables, wires, etc. using an extruder; plastic sandals, soles, slippers, toys, auto parts, etc. can be made by using an injection molding machine with various molds.
2. PVC transparent sheet: PVC is added with impact modifier and organotin stabilizer, and becomes a transparent sheet after mixing, plasticizing and calendering. It can be made into thin-walled transparent containers or used for vacuum blister packaging by thermoforming. It is an excellent packaging material and decorative material.
3. PVC foam products When soft PVC is mixed, an appropriate amount of foaming agent is added to form a sheet, which is foamed and molded into foam plastic, which can be used as foam slippers, sandals, insoles, and shock-proof cushioning packaging materials. It can also be used to form low-foaming rigid PVC sheets and profiles based on extruders, which can replace wood for trial use and are a new type of building material.
4. PVC transparent material: After PVC and additives are mixed and plasticized, a three-roll or four-roll calender is used to form a transparent or colored film with a specified thickness, and the film is processed by this method to become a calendered film. It can also be cut and heat-sealed to process packaging bags, raincoats, tablecloths, curtains, inflatable toys, etc. The wide transparent film can be used for greenhouses, plastic greenhouses and mulching films. The biaxially stretched film has the characteristics of thermal shrinkage and can be used for shrink packaging.
5. PVC-coated products The artificial leather with substrate is made of PVC paste coated on cloth or paper, and then plasticized at above 100 degrees Celsius. It can also be made by calendering PVC and additives into a film first, and then pressing it with the substrate. The artificial leather without substrate is directly calendered into a soft sheet of a certain thickness by a calender, and then embossed with patterns. Artificial leather can be used to make luggage, leather bags, book covers, sofas and car seat cushions, etc., as well as floor leather, used as floor coverings for buildings.
6. Stabilizers, lubricants and fillers are added to PVC rigid board and sheet PVC. After mixing, hard pipes, special-shaped pipes and corrugated pipes of various diameters can be extruded with an extruder, which can be used as sewer pipes and drinking water pipes. , electrical conduit or stair railing. The rolled sheets are overlapped and hot pressed to make hard plates of various thicknesses. The plate can be cut into the desired shape, and then welded into various chemical-resistant storage tanks, air ducts and containers using PVC welding rods with hot air.