The difference sideline between raw material PU and PVCThe difference sideline between raw material PU and PVC
Foreword: Recently, many consumers have reported to local bosses that they do not understand the difference between PU materials and PVC materials. There are also many products on the market. The quality of products is uneven and mixed. Popular science, so that consumers have a reference when buying products. Today, based on raw materials, I will give you a scientific knowledge about the main materials of the US sideline, mainly about the difference between PU materials and PVC materials.
What is PU material?
PU is the abbreviation of polyurethane, Chinese name is polyurethane, and also referred to as polyurethane. Polyurethane is an emerging organic polymer material, known as the "fifth largest plastic". Because of its excellent performance, it is widely used in many fields of the national economy. The application fields of products involve light industry, chemical industry, electronics, textile, Medical, construction, building materials, automobiles, national defense, aerospace, aviation, etc.
Features of PU materials:
1. Lightweight, fireproof, waterproof, mothproof, mildewproof and crackproof, suitable for indoor and outdoor decorative materials, it is a new type of green decorative material.
2. PU and other decorative products can be nailed, sawed, planed, milled, bendable, not cracked, deformed, or bored. It has a wide range of uses, both indoor and outdoor.
3. Environmental protection: using synthetic fibers as raw materials to reduce the deforestation of forests, and achieve the standard of non-toxic and harmless green products.
4. Water resistance: no water absorption, no water leakage, no deformation, and mold resistance.
What is PVC material?
PVC is the abbreviation of polyvinyichloride, the Chinese name is polyvinyl chloride. It is one of the largest plastic products in the world. It is cheap and widely used. Polyvinyl chloride resin is white or light yellow powder. It cannot be used alone and must be modified. PVC is a white powder with an amorphous structure and poor stability to light and heat. Different additives can be added according to different uses, and PVC plastics can exhibit different physical and mechanical properties. Adding an appropriate amount of plasticizer to PVC resin can make a variety of hard, soft and transparent products. Such as transparent plastic bags, stretchable US sidelines, etc.
Features of PVC materials:
1. Lightweight and easy to transport, acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, and corrosion-resistant, with strong applicability to chemical industry applications.
2. The surface of the product is smooth, the fluid resistance is small, the elasticity is large, and it can be elongated.
3. High external pressure resistance and high impact resistance.
4. Not resistant to light and high temperature, the products are easily deformed and degenerated under high temperature.
The difference between PU material beauty edge and PVC material beauty edge:
1. The texture of PU material is more rigid than PVC material, and the flexibility is moderate.
2. The cost of PU material beauty trim is higher than that of PVC material beauty trim.
3. Compared with PVC material, the beautiful edge line made of PU is more environmentally friendly and healthier.
4. PU material beauty edge line has longer service life than PVC material beauty edge line, and it has better performance of high temperature resistance and high heat resistance.
5. PU material beauty edge line is more stable than PVC material beauty edge line in disguise.If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.