The characteristics and uses of PET sheetThe characteristics and uses of PET sheet
1. Features of PET sheet (polyester sheet):
PET sheet is a thermoplastic and environmentally friendly plastic product. After being burned, it is odorless and tasteless, and does not produce toxic gas. High transparency, no water ripples on the surface, no crystal points, no direction and no whitening; strong grease and chemical resistance; strong toughness and rigidity, good impact resistance strength (impact resistance at low temperatures is also good, about 20% higher than PVC ).
2. Types and application scope of PET sheet:
1. Rolls of various widths and thicknesses are suitable for folding boxes, blister packaging, printing, opening skylights, etc.
2. Various specifications of PET flat sheets are suitable for screen printing and folding boxes after printing (two-way no folding white).
3. Various special-purpose PET sheets: anti-static sheet, one-sided or double-sided PE protective film, various color films (produced according to customer requirements), used for packaging such as plastic, cosmetics, food, toys, printing, etc. .
PET sheets are widely used in blister packaging in electronics, hardware, stationery, cosmetics, gifts and other industries, and can also be used in the production of windows, folding boxes, and plastic tubes.
3. Performance and characteristics:
It has good barrier properties, transparency, impact resistance, cold resistance, and folding resistance; high strength, excellent friction resistance, and non-toxic and harmless. The special PET sheet also has its unique properties: low temperature heat sealing, high temperature resistance, antistatic.