What are the points to note in the operation of the prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment?What are the points to note in the operation of the prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment?
A. The main points of installation and operation of the refrigeration spiral tube.
1. The end of the ventilation pipe should be Ω-shaped or T-shaped, and the discharge port should be facing. There should be a shut-off valve between the equipment. During operation, it must be in a fully open position and sealed with lead.
2. The spiral duct should be provided with a steel casing that penetrates the wall or floor. The weld should not be placed in the casing. The steel enclosure should be flush with the wall or floor or the bottom of the floor, but should be 20 mm higher than the floor. . Spiral pipes and casings of casings should be filled with insulation materials or other non-combustible materials, and should not be used as pipe supports.
B. The main points of the production and installation of prestressed plastic corrugated pipe equipment and dust collector
1. Install the dust collector, the position should be correct, firm and stable, the import and export direction should meet the design requirements, the allowable deviation of verticality should not exceed 2mm per meter, and the total deviation should not exceed 10mm.
2. The inlet and outlet of the spiral pipe and the dust collector should be straight, the discharge tube of the barrel and the cone should be coaxial, and the eccentricity should not exceed 2mm.
3. The allowable deviation of the spiral pipe and the outer diameter of the dust collector cylinder or the rectangular outer dimension shall not exceed 5%, and the inner and outer surfaces shall be smooth and evenly curved.
C. Installation and operation point of the spiral duct on the fan
1. The exposed part of the spiral tube transmission of the ventilator should be provided with a protective cover. When the air inlet or the air inlet of the ventilator directly enters the atmosphere, a protective net or other measures should be added.
2. The base of the spiral tube of the ventilator is directly placed on the foundation, without damping devices, and a pair of inclined horns are used for leveling.
3. The inlet and outlet pipes of the spiral pipe of the ventilator should have separate supports and be firmly connected to the foundation or other buildings. When the spiral duct is connected to the fan, the flange surface must not be stretched very hard. The shell should not bear the weight of other parts to prevent deformation.