Roofing coil waterproof construction plan Roofing coil construction considerationsRoofing coil waterproof construction plan Roofing coil construction considerations
The roofing coiled material waterproof construction plan is a mandatory plan before the construction of the waterproof project. It is related to the quality and service life of the waterproof project in the later period, and it must not be sloppy. So, what should I do about roofing membrane waterproofing? Next, I have prepared a roofing membrane waterproofing construction plan, let's take a look!
The roofing coiled material waterproof construction plan is a mandatory plan before the construction of the waterproof project. It is related to the quality and service life of the waterproof project in the later period, and it must not be sloppy. So, what should I do for waterproofing roofing membranes? Below, I have prepared a waterproofing construction plan for roofing membranes. Let's take a look!
1. Waterproof construction scheme of roofing coiled material
1. Organize the bottom layer:
Before construction, the base layer must be cleaned to remove dust and debris.
2. Brush the bottom treatment agent
Before the coil is formally coated, first apply a layer of primer to the bottom layer. This is for subsequent coils to be firmer and have a better level of cohesion. It takes 4 hours after brushing the treatment agent before laying the coil.
3. Construction of additional layer
In the detail of water drop pipe, pipe root, yin and yang angle, it is preferred to make additional layers. The scale of the additional layer must conform to the technical specifications of the roofing project.
4. Laying the coiled material
The thickness of the coiled material must meet the construction requirements and specifications. Stagger the joints when laying in multiple layers. Cut the polymer-modified asphalt composite waterproof membrane to the standard size; the original core is ready for use. During the formal construction, the junction of the bottom layer and the membrane must be heated with a flame spray gun, and the heating needs to be uniform. When the heating surface shows signs of melting, immediately roll the coil forward.
5. Hot melt edge banding
When the coiled material is laid to the appointed position, the final edge-sealing treatment shall be carried out, and the edge-sealing may be carried out by using the sealing paste by way of embedded filling.
2. Precautions for roofing coil construction
1. The waterproof base should be kept flat and dry, the overall moisture content should not be greater than 10%, the surface should be kept clean and tidy, and there should be no sharp objects like anti-sand.
2. If there is snow or water on the construction base level, do not carry out construction; even after manual on-site drying, construction shall not be carried out because the internal conditions cannot be ensured.
3. The coil construction environment should not be under negative temperature conditions, which is prone to cracking and poor adhesion during later use. Greatly reduces the service life of the coil.
4. During the construction of the coiled material, follow the roll paving and squeeze it by hand at any time to eliminate the excess air in the bottom layer and avoid the phenomenon of hollowing.
5. When handling coiled materials and auxiliary materials, it is necessary to handle them gently and not toss them, so as not to cause unnecessary damage.
Summary of the article: The above is the entire content of the roofing coil waterproof construction plan and the roofing coil construction precautions that I prepared for everyone. Coil laying is a major project, and construction operations must be carried out with caution, especially the heating process, and it must be handled by professionals!