Full analysis of production process of PVC skinned foam boardFull analysis of production process of PVC skinned foam board
In the present decoration market and decoration process, PVC foam board is often used as a kind of decoration material. PVC foam board, not only looks very beautiful and generous on the surface, but also has the stable properties of waterproof, flame-retardant, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. It is widely used in the decoration of exterior walls of buildings, the ceiling of buses and trains, the partition board of business working areas, etc. Although you often see PVC foam board, but you are not very familiar with the process of PVC foam board. Now let's introduce the process of PVC foam board in detail.
Process flow of PVC foam board
The production process of rigid PVC crust foaming board is as follows: PVC resin + additives → high-speed mixing → low-speed cold mixing → conical twin-screw extrusion → die shaping (crust foaming) → cooling and finalization → multi rubber roller traction → cutting products → collection and inspection. The specification of the rigid PVC skinned foam board is 1220mm × 2440mm, and the thickness of the product is 8-32mm.
Properties of PVC foam board
1. Environmental protection: PVC foam board does not have as much formaldehyde as interior decoration. The harm of formaldehyde to human body is very clear to all of us. It is precisely because so many people are very disgusted with products containing formaldehyde. So now more and more products begin to take the road of environmental protection and health. The PVC foam board is renewable and sustainable, which has a small but very important significance for protecting the earth environment and natural ecological resources.
2. Environmental: PVC foam board can bear most organic solvents such as inorganic acid, alkali or salt. It is suitable for medicine or chemical anticorrosive materials.
3. Electrical properties: PVC foam board is a kind of polymer product with good electrical properties, but its corona resistance is relatively general, which is suitable for the insulation materials of medium and low voltage and low frequency.
Characteristics of PVC foam board
1. Waterproof, flame retardant, acid and alkali resistant, mothproof, light weight, heat preservation, sound insulation and shock absorption
2. It is processed as wood, and its processing performance is much better than that of wood
3. It is an ideal substitute for wood, aluminum and composite plate
4. Its surface is very smooth, hard and not easy to scratch. It is often used to make cabinets, furniture, etc
Application of PVC foam board
PVC foam board is widely used in bus, train car ceiling, box core layer, interior decoration board, building exterior wall board, interior decoration board, office, residential, public space building compartment, commercial decoration frame, dust-free room board, ceiling board, screen printing, computer lettering, advertising, display board, sign board album board and other industries as well as chemical anti-corrosion engineering, heat Molding parts, cold storage boards, special cold insulation engineering, environmental protection board molds, sports equipment, breeding materials, coastal moisture-proof facilities, water-resistant materials, art materials and various light partitions instead of glass ceiling.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.