COD cluster tube connection methodThe COD tube (corrugated fiber optic cable conduit) is made of polyethylene, and the structure uses a prism wall tube or a silicon core tube with a very low friction coefficient as a sub-tube, and a high-pressure resistant, flexible corrugated tube as a mother tube. Made. Its comprehensive performance is unmatched by any optical cable sheath tube in the past. C.O.D tube has become the best choice for fiber optic cable sheathing tube under various terrain conditions due to its excellent physical, chemical properties, perfect structure, low cost, and convenient construction. And there is a tendency to gradually replace the original traditional fiber optic cable jacket.
The COD pipe produced by this equipment has the following advantages:
1. Each inner tube of the COD tube stands tightly on the inner wall of the outer tube during the production process.
2. The inner tube of the COD pipe is smooth and easy to construct.
3. The inner tube of the COD pipe is strictly tested in advance, and then used to produce a complete COD tube, together with the special spiral shape of the outer tube, which further enhances the compression resistance of the traditional PE straight pipe. Therefore, the pressure resistance of the COD tube is extremely strong. Even if an earthquake occurs and the building collapses, safety can be guaranteed.
4. COD pipes are extremely resistant to strong acids and alkalis, so they are resistant to corrosion during the laying of seawater or wetlands. Therefore, the purpose of protecting the communication line can be achieved.
5. The production length of COD pipes can reach more than 1000 meters per roll, therefore, the efficiency of laying communication lines can be improved