The difference between PP-HM polypropylene double-wall corrugated pipe and HDPE double-wall corrugated pipePP-HM corrugated pipe is a pressure-free buried wall system for drainage and sewage, that is, pipes and fittings with smooth inner surface and irregular outer surface. This kind of pipe system is based on high-strength modified PP-HM resin.
Material, adding special modified functional masterbatch, on the premise of ensuring stable product quality, comprehensively improve the impact, rigidity and weather resistance of the product, so that the comprehensive performance of the pipe system is greatly improved.
In addition to the main features of PE double-wall bellows, PP-HM bellows also have the following important features:
1. The products are mainly produced with brand-new high modulus special PP materials, such as Nordic Chemicals or Basel special materials, so the products have excellent mechanical and physical comprehensive performance.
2. Excellent chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.
3. High ring stiffness: up to SN12.5 grade. The pipe has high rigidity and is strong against external pressure.
4. Wide range of application caliber: The diameter of PP bellows can reach up to 1.8 meters.
5. Resistance to aging and long life: it can withstand direct sunlight during storage and construction. It is used in soil with a pH of 1.5-1.4. It is used below 30 ° C and has a service life of more than 100 years.
6. Excellent wear resistance: more conducive to the discharge of rainwater or sewage with sediment.
7. Low product cycle cost: less than 50% of similar products.
8. Convenient connection, safe and reliable: usually the socket connection of the sealing ring can also be installed into a fully welded system to avoid tree root penetration damage.
9. Excellent earthquake resistance: unique flexibility and elasticity, can withstand the movement of the ground, can resist uneven settlement of the ground.
10. Environmental impact: Polypropylene is a non-toxic raw material, which is harmless to the soil, and can be fully regenerated or recycled for fuel use.
11. Light weight, easy to install, reduce transportation costs.
HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe, referred to as PE corrugated pipe, was first developed successfully in Germany in the early 1980s. After more than ten years of development and improvement, it has developed from a single variety to a complete product series. It has been very mature in production technology and use technology. Due to its excellent performance and relative economic cost, it has been greatly promoted and applied in developed countries such as Europe and the United States.
Double-wall corrugated pipe is a new type of light-weight pipe made of high-density polyethylene. It has the characteristics of light weight, high pressure resistance, good toughness, fast construction and long life. Compared with pipes, the cost is greatly reduced. And because of the convenient and reliable connection, it is widely used at home and abroad. Substantially replace concrete pipes and cast iron pipes.
HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe has excellent chemical stability, aging resistance and environmental stress cracking resistance. The HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe produced from it as a raw material is a flexible pipe. Its performance is as follows:
Strong resistance to external pressure
The outer wall has a ring-shaped corrugated structure, which greatly enhances the ring stiffness of the pipe, thereby enhancing the resistance of the pipe to the soil load. In this performance, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe has obvious advantages compared with other pipes.
Low project cost
Under equal load conditions, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe only needs a thinner wall to meet the requirements. Therefore, compared with solid wall pipes of the same material specifications, about half of the raw materials can be saved, so the cost of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes is also lower. This is another very prominent feature of the pipe.
Due to the light weight of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe, it is convenient to carry and connect, so the construction is fast and the maintenance work is simple. Tight schedule and construction
In the case of poor conditions, its advantages are more obvious.
Small friction coefficient, large flow
HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe using HDPE as material can pass a larger flow than other pipes of the same diameter. In other words, under the same flow requirements, HDPE double-wall bellows with a relatively small diameter can be used.
Good low temperature resistance and impact resistance
The embrittlement temperature of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe is -70 ℃. Under low temperature conditions (above -30 ℃), special protection measures are not necessary during construction. It is convenient to construct in winter, and HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes have good impact resistance.
Good chemical stability
Since HDPE molecules have no polarity, the chemical stability is excellent. Except for a few strong oxidants, most chemical mediators are not destructive. Generally, the soil, power, acid and alkali factors of the environment will not damage the pipeline, and will not breed bacteria or scale, and its flow area will not decrease with the increase of operating time.
The HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe can be used for more than 50 years without being exposed to sunlight and ultraviolet rays.
Excellent wear resistance
Germany has used experiments to prove that the wear resistance of HDPE is even several times higher than that of steel pipes.
A certain length of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe can be slightly deflected in the axial direction, and is not affected by the uneven settlement of the ground to a certain extent. It can be directly laid in a slightly uneven groove without using pipe fittings.
1. Unique structure, high resistance to external pressure, impact resistance, ring flexibility, smooth inner wall friction and small friction, pipes with the same inner diameter can pass a larger flow; socket interface, flexible connection, convenient connection, high reliability, not easy leakage.
2. Light weight, quick construction and lower cost.
3. The service life of the buried ground is more than fifty years.
4. Polyethylene is a hydrocarbon polymer. The molecule is non-polar and resistant to acid and alkali corrosion.
5. The raw materials are green and environmentally friendly materials, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-scaling, recyclable.
6. The applicable temperature range is wide, the pipeline does not break in the environment of -60 ℃, and the maximum temperature of the conveying medium is 60 ℃.
7. The cost of the comprehensive project is basically the same as that of concrete, and the operating cost is low.
8. No foundation is required when the soil quality is good.