The characteristics of pvc high-density board and the matters needing attention when choosing high-density boardThe characteristics of pvc high-density board and the matters needing attention when choosing high-density board
1. The internal structure of PVC high-density board is relatively uniform, the density is 510-910kgs/m3, the size stability is good, it is not easy to deform, and the physical properties are good.
2. The surface of PVC high-density board is flat and smooth, the surface is hard, and the mechanical processing performance is excellent, which is higher than that of other particle board and plywood. It can be decorated, and the sliced veneer or melamine facing paper can be pasted on the surface of MDF. MDF is very popular in furniture production and home decoration.
The matters needing attention when choosing PVC high density board:
1. First, look at the appearance, measure the thickness, see if the sides of the MDF are uniform, whether the corners are damaged, whether the surface and sides of the MDF have irregularities, holes, etc., and whether there are soft parts.
2. When conditions permit, you can saw a density board soaked in water with a water temperature of 20 degrees for 24 hours, and observe its changes. If the density board is swollen and thickened, it means that the density board is poorly waterproof.
3. Special attention should be paid to whether there are scratches or holes in the surface of the PVC cabinet board and bath cabinet. If you have to pay attention, it will increase the cost, time and money.