Precautions when using fire beltsPrecautions when using fire belts
1. The storage period of the fire brigade is 1 year. If the storage conditions meet the requirements, the fire brigade is not allowed to decline in overall performance within 6 months from the date of production. The national inspection agency should also limit the inspection time of the water brigade to this maximum value.
2. Avoid hard and heavy objects being pressed by the hose. When the vehicle needs to pass the laid hose, a hose bridge should be placed at the passing position in advance.
3. It is strictly forbidden to drag or pull sharp objects during use, and the belt cannot be used correctly to avoid tearing. It is strictly forbidden to turn off the V-shaped hose and not to replace the hose.
4. The operating pressure should be within the range specified by the product model, to avoid sudden twists and turns when attached, and to prevent the ability to reduce water pressure.
5. After use by the fire brigade, it must be dried in a cool place, and the reel can be folded to extend the life. Fire hoses should be used outside buildings in cold areas, and they can be used only after they are sufficiently dry to prevent freezing of the hoses.
6. In the process of transportation and storage, to prevent heavy pressure, exposure, rain and snow, the heat source and corrosive substances must be separated. The hose should be stored in a dry, ventilated, and cool warehouse. The storage temperature is 0 ~ 35 degrees Celsius. The best storage temperature is about 15 degrees Celsius. The heat source and corrosive substances must be separated.